Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Broke Mages Guild Questline?

21jws10
21jws10
✭✭✭
I appear to have broken it, I was on the quest after the Chateau of the Ravenous Rodent, and I had reached veteran rank, I talked to the person inside the guildhall in the beginners area where Cadwell's Silver is taking place. Have I broke the questline? Any fixes? I would have liked those two skill points... :)
PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB
  • 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    Essentially I rejoined the guild by accident.
    PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't rejoin the guild. You should be invited to continue once you reach rank 5 in the mages guild. You can track this in the skillwindow under magesguild. If you are rank 5 or above and it didn't spawn the person inviting you, make sure you revisit the mages guilds in the original towns (so not the veteran maps). If the problem is consistent, contact support.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU