Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Installing pts on a different location than live?

Woeler
Woeler
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

I have the live EU on my SSD, but I would also like to install the PTS. It seems like the launcher just installs it next to the live version, but I want the PTS on my HDD and not on my SSD since the space on my SSD is limited.

Does anybody know if this is possible?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is.

The game actually doesn't need toany system files and operate fully functional from the location it is installed.

All you need to do is copy the game to an alternate location, delete the live directory and keep the PTS-dir. make separate shortcuts to that launcher and it should work.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    Yes it is.

The game actually doesn't need toany system files and operate fully functional from the location it is installed.

All you need to do is copy the game to an alternate location, delete the live directory and keep the PTS-dir. make separate shortcuts to that launcher and it should work.

Thanks a lot, that worked!