Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tamriel Trading - 500+ Members - Active Store - Guild Crafters - Multi-Guild - Join Now

• gazza732
    gazza732
    Thank you. I have just sent you both a request. We now have over 300 members and it is still growing well so I hope you enjoy it. In order to keep the guild growing and the store full and active please add members who also like to trade. I hope you enjoy the guild and have fun. Thank you
    Edited by gazza732 on July 10, 2015 8:52PM
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    Please invite me too :)
    Where is the store guild merchant located? I've had the game about a week and would love to start buying/selling cool stuff.

PSN: acentrella4

Character: Apraxia / Dunmer / Dragonknight Destruction Staff DPS
    Leve: 28 (but growing fast)
    Playtime: 25 hours/week

At the minute we don't have a trader but because we are getting more and more members the bank funds are going up so should start winning the bids soon. Hope you are enjoying the game and that you will enjoy the guild. Thank you
  • eatinfriedrice
    eatinfriedrice
    Soul Shriven
    PSN- eatinfriedrice
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    PSN- eatinfriedrice

Thank you. I have just sent you a request. We now have over 200 members and it is still growing well so I hope you enjoy it. In order to keep the guild growing and the store full and active please add members who also like to trade. I hope you enjoy the guild and have fun. Thank you
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    We now have over 300 members. Please join and help keep growing. Thank you
  • Durian
    Durian
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: DurianX

TIA.
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    Durian wrote: »
    PSN: DurianX

TIA.

Thank you. I have just sent you a request. We now have over 200 members and it is still growing well so I hope you enjoy it. In order to keep the guild growing and the store full and active please add members who also like to trade. I hope you enjoy the guild and have fun. Thank you
  • Balze77
    Balze77
    Soul Shriven
    PSN - balze77
  • sunskater
    sunskater
    I would love to join the guild. My PSN is Sunskater. Thanks.
    Valan'yi (AD): CP160+ Bosmer stamblade ranger.
    Ayannis (DC): CP160+ Breton magplar healer.
    Sarsthor (EP): Lv7 Nord dragonknight tank...someday...

Master Clothier & Woodworker. All levels & sets, 9 traits, many styles. All enchantments.
    Provisions, potions & poisons available for all situations (except Psijic Ambrosia).

PSN: Sunskater
    PS4/NA
  • syko809
    syko809
    ✭✭
    gazza732 wrote: »
    Tamriel Trading is a trading guild based on the PS4 North American [NA] server. We now have well over 200 members and we are still constantly growing. We have a focus on trading, buying and selling but all aspects of the game are involved. Everyone is welcome regardless of alliance so feel free to join and bring your other trading friends. The more members we get, the more full and active the store becomes. Once numbers are large enough the guild store should generate enough income to win traders.

Please put you PSN ID and I will send you an invite. You will then be able to invite those of your choosing providing they have common interest and do not ruin/disturb the enjoyment of others.

IxOmenAssasinxI

The I are i
  • I3ircl
    I3ircl
    Soul Shriven
    Psn : i3ircL
  • ajk62089
    ajk62089
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: Saltydog620
  • Bentton741
    Psn-Bentton741
  • fivepoint0slow
    PSN: XxBiG_BaLzxX
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    Thank you. I have just sent you all a request. We now have over 200 members and it is still growing well so I hope you enjoy it. In order to keep the guild growing and the store full and active please add members who also like to trade. I hope you enjoy the guild and have fun. Thank you
  •  Kingz7500
    Kingz7500
    Soul Shriven
    Kingz7500
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    Kingz7500 wrote: »
    Kingz7500

• Angelofdeath190
    PSN: angleofdeath190
  • gsXr750_89
    gsXr750_89
    Soul Shriven
    gsXr750_89 is my PSN I'd like to join please
  • Hug_Lyfe
    Hug_Lyfe
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Hug_Lyfe
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    Thank you. I have just sent you all a request. We now have over 350 members and it is still growing well so I hope you enjoy it. In order to keep the guild growing and the store full and active please add members who also like to trade. I hope you enjoy the guild and have fun. Thank you
  • grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xGrim_Chieferx

Have plenty to sell in the form of materials and such. On Thurs-Sunday nights.
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    xGrim_Chieferx

Have plenty to sell in the form of materials and such. On Thurs-Sunday nights.

Thank you. I have just sent you a request. We now have over 350 members and it is still growing well so I hope you enjoy it. In order to keep the guild growing and the store full and active please add members who also like to trade. I hope you enjoy the guild and have fun. Thank you
  • dvtwinshadowk
    dvtwinshadowk
    Soul Shriven
    psn: DansrDK

I do enjoy the crafting side of things... though being somewhat new not sure about finding resources without endless hours of wandering.

interested in this guild.
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    psn: DansrDK

I do enjoy the crafting side of things... though being somewhat new not sure about finding resources without endless hours of wandering.

interested in this guild.

Thank you. I have just sent you a request. We now have over 350 members and it is still growing well so I hope you enjoy it. In order to keep the guild growing and the store full and active please add members who also like to trade. I hope you enjoy the guild and have fun. Thank you
  • Ibanez141
    Ibanez141
    Soul Shriven
    looking for a crafting guild

PSN: YouOnlyLivOnce69
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    Ibanez141 wrote: »
    looking for a crafting guild

PSN: YouOnlyLivOnce69

• gazza732
    gazza732
    We now have over 400 members so we are nearing full capacity, in other words a full store so ask for an invite and enjoy.
  • ninjabossman
    ninjabossman
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: ninjabossman

Thanks!
  • gazza732
    gazza732