The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Tamriel Trading - 500+ Members - Active Store - Guild Crafters - Multi-Guild - Join Now

• whercat
    whercat
    ✭✭
    psn: Arctickitty

Thankyou!! :)
  • MarceloBR
    MarceloBR
    marcelo_br__
  • griffkhalifa
    griffkhalifa
    ✭✭✭✭
    gazza732 wrote: »
    Tamriel Trading is a trading guild based on the PS4 North American [NA] server. We now have well over 400 members and we are still constantly growing. We have a focus on trading, buying and selling but all aspects of the game are involved. Everyone is welcome regardless of alliance so feel free to join and bring your other trading friends. The more members we get, the more full and active the store becomes. Once numbers are large enough the guild store should generate enough income to win traders.

Please put you PSN ID and I will send you an invite. You will then be able to invite those of your choosing providing they have common interest and do not ruin/disturb the enjoyment of others.

PSN: griffkhalifa

Thanks!
    PS4 NA
  • aronolano596
    Very active player looking for a trading guild thanks
    PSN Warmkiller
  • MyBadBroski
    MyBadBroski
    Soul Shriven
    psn: MyBadBroski
  • n10zguy
    n10zguy
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite as well

n10zguy
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    Thank you. I have just sent you all a request. We now have over 400 members and it is still growing well so I hope you enjoy it. In order to keep the guild growing and the store full and active please add members who also like to trade. I hope you enjoy the guild and have fun. Thank you
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    Will be putting quite a large bid on a trader next week so hopefully we shall get a trader :D
  • schwarzman1
    schwarzman1
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: schwarzman1
    PS4 NA AD
    PSN: schwarzman1
  • Andyroo495
    Andyroo495
    Soul Shriven
    I would also like to join your guild.

PSN: AdublD_4TWENTY
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    Thank you. I have just sent you each a request. We now have over 400 members and it is still growing well so I hope you enjoy it. In order to keep the guild growing and the store full and active please add members who also like to trade. I hope you enjoy the guild and have fun. Thank you
  • beastly_dude-
    beastly_dude-
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: beastly_dude-

Please invite
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    Thank you. I have just sent you a request. We now have over 400 members and it is still growing well so I hope you enjoy it. In order to keep the guild growing and the store full and active please add members who also like to trade. I hope you enjoy the guild and have fun. Thank you
  • Focusone
    Focusone
    I am interested in joining your trade guild.
    PSN Focusone
  • griffkhalifa
    griffkhalifa
    ✭✭✭✭
    PSN: griffkhalifa
    PS4 NA
  • ACSLATER007
    ACSLATER007
    Soul Shriven
    I am very interested and would love to join the guild.

Psn- ACSLATER007
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    Thank you. I have just sent you all a request. We now have over 400 members and it is still growing well so I hope you enjoy it. In order to keep the guild growing and the store full and active please add members who also like to trade. I hope you enjoy the guild and have fun. Thank you
  • MaKTaiL
    MaKTaiL
    ✭✭✭✭
    PSN: MaKTaiL
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    Thank you. I have just sent you a request. We now have over 400 members and it is still growing well so I hope you enjoy it. In order to keep the guild growing and the store full and active please add members who also like to trade. I hope you enjoy the guild and have fun. Thank you
  • Dmac8024
    Dmac8024
    Soul Shriven
    Please add me. Dmac8024
  • gazza732
    gazza732
  • wmattmb14_ESO
    I would like to join please, VenomousHail
  • Instant_Karma_88
    please invite Instant_Karma_88

thx
  • Tre_775
    Tre_775
    ✭✭✭
    Can I please get an invite? I'm looking for an active guild with a well located store to make my main trading guild. I plan on being an active, contributing member. I'm a Master Provisioner and am working toward maxing Blacksmithing and Clothier. I play daily and can easily maintain 30 sale slots. Thanks!

PSN: Factor_914
    "He was already insane before he left Tamriel. Mad as a box of frogs..."
    - Lyris Titanborn in reference to Sir Cadwell
  • CONVLKT
    CONVLKT
    Soul Shriven
    PSN = CONVLKT

There is a capital L instead of the letter i in the name.

Thanks a bunch
  • Mets986
    Mets986
    PSN: mets986
    Thank you
  • Paulngnyc
    Paulngnyc
    Buttonfly

Thank you.
  • Paulngnyc
    Paulngnyc
    Buttonfly