Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Join our guild! "As Blood Runs Black"(Vampirism& Trading)! Rewards for avid members!(PvE&PvP)

Elijah_Blackblood
Basic Knowledge:
(Based out of Ebonheart Pact) As Blood Runs Black is a guild whose basis and ranks are based upon vampirism, which I do tend to spread around within the guild(Free of charge).
We fight through dungeons, as well as the masses of the milk-drinking Aldmeri and the withered nobles of the Covenant(Thornblade campaign).
Why you should join:
*Mostly mature players.
*I give out rewards for every two members you recruit
*I share my spoils with the entire guild(Just ask if you need a specific item).
*I'm an avid smithy in the guild and can make up to 4-trait required sets so far(Heavy).
*Most of us run dungeons often, so just ask to join.
*If you're looking for vampirism, we can usually give you the bite, no fee.(If someone in the guild tries to ask for a fee, tell me of them and I will get that sorted out.)

Contact information(besides forums):
Xbox Gamertag: XxElijahArsonxX

Misc.: My current main character is a Nord(Vampire) Nightblade DPS, VR3(Almost VR4)
Edited by Elijah_Blackblood on July 10, 2015 6:39AM
  • Willy8257
    Willy8257
    Id like to join your guild and get a vamp bite. GT: Willy8257
  • Elijah_Blackblood
    Inviting you now, and will bite as soon as one is available.
  • Willy8257
    Willy8257
    Thanks man!
  • Laguesh
    Laguesh
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i am looking for a guild in ebonheart and also trying to get vampirism, i am vr 4 and have no luck with bloodfiend, could you guys send me an invite and grab a bite of blood?
    Thank
    gt: MILTAO
  • Sita5000
    Sita5000
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to get a vampire bite and join your guild, I'm on the NA server and in the Ebonheart pact, are you still looking for members? My gt is Sita500085.
  • Elijah_Blackblood
    @Laguesh, I'll add you, and will notify the guild when we have more bites available, but guaranteed, you'll get it.
    @Sita5000, adding as soon as I can log back in, I'm always in the business of adding new members.
    Edited by Elijah_Blackblood on July 9, 2015 9:15PM
  • kyleweber5683b14_ESO
    I'd love to join! Gamer Tag is Kyle Weber

Hopefully you guys are still recruiting send me an invite I'll accept it when I log on!
  • Elijah_Blackblood
    @kyleweber5683b14_ESO
    As soon I'm able to, I'll add you.
    The guild is always welcoming recruits.
  • Sita5000
    Sita5000
    Soul Shriven
    @Laguesh, I'll add you, and will notify the guild when we have more bites available, but guaranteed, you'll get it.
    @Sita5000, adding as soon as I can log back in, I'm always in the business of adding new members.

Ok cool I appreciate it, and I will accept it when I get home later and log in.
  • kyleweber5683b14_ESO
  • Laguesh
    Laguesh
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks man
  • Angelikae
    Angelikae
    Would be stoked to join your guild :)

GT: LookedAcorn912
  • Elijah_Blackblood
    @Angelikae I sent you a request!
  • Sita5000
    Sita5000
    Soul Shriven
    @Elijah_Blackblood hey so I sent you message last night in game not sure if you got it, my question is now that I'm a part of your guild, where do I go from here?
  • Elijah_Blackblood
    @Sita5000 Just message me while I'm on Xbox, sorry I was bus last night.
  • Sita5000
    Sita5000
    Soul Shriven
    @Elijah_Blackblood it's all good and ok when I get on later tonight I will do that.
  • Elijah_Blackblood
    @Sita5000 Alright.
  • Elijah_Blackblood
    Update: Bites are becoming more available. Two new vampires the past two days, about to have another bite available when my friend's cooldown is done!