Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else have this problem?

xxhouse82xx
xxhouse82xx
Soul Shriven
I've applied footwear to my character and it shows tha it's equipped but on screen it looks as if there's a glitch where I can see the bottom of the foot and toes but only the top part of the footwear....very odd.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah.. Sandles inthink they're supposed to be like the Roman style
  • xxhouse82xx
    xxhouse82xx
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah problem is I'm not wearing sandals.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Some of the footwear for the different racial motifs (especially for light armor at lower levels) are sandals. The item will still use the generic name for footwear of its type (i.e., shoes for light armor, boots for medium, and sabatons for heavy), but it will appear as sandals. Don't worry, as you level up you will get proper footwear for battle that protects the toes.

P.S. While I'm pretty sure your character is probably just currently stuck wearing sandals -- if this is happening no matter what footwear you put on, I guess it could potentially be a clipping issue if you made your feet as large as the slider would go. Though, I have never heard of anyone mention this as something that has happened, so I tend to think it's just sandals.