Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Daggerfall friends (Preferably 18+)

Trish_Zetsumei
Hey everybody, my name is Trish, and I am looking for cool people to play ESO with. While I just started playing about a week ago, I have found that it's hard to find people that are pretty relaxed to hang with. Now I do have the mouth of a sailor, and a mind always in the gutter, I can be pretty normal if needed. With that being said, I mainly run PVE, but dabble in PVP from time to time. Also, I like to complete everything on each map, including skyshards, lorebooks, dungeons, etc. I'm on Xbox One/NA Server/Daggerfall. I'm normally one at nights, but sometimes I like to venture during the day! If you feel like tagging along in my odd adventures, just message me at GT: Trish Zetsumei. I'd love to hear from ya'll. :smiley:
Gamertag: Trish Zetsumei
Console: Xbox One
Server: NA
Main: Breton/Templar/Healer/Daggerfall
  • ConvictedRambo
    Hey everybody, my name is Trish, and I am looking for cool people to play ESO with. While I just started playing about a week ago, I have found that it's hard to find people that are pretty relaxed to hang with. Now I do have the mouth of a sailor, and a mind always in the gutter, I can be pretty normal if needed. With that being said, I mainly run PVE, but dabble in PVP from time to time. Also, I like to complete everything on each map, including skyshards, lorebooks, dungeons, etc. I'm on Xbox One/NA Server/Daggerfall. I'm normally one at nights, but sometimes I like to venture during the day! If you feel like tagging along in my odd adventures, just message me at GT: Trish Zetsumei. I'd love to hear from ya'll. :smiley:

If you ever make an Ebonheart character, TMC is looking for active members. We have a pretty active night crowd, a lot of stoners, we're all pretty laid back. Chat can be pretty quiet at times because a lot of people are grouped up or outside the member channel, but all you have to do is send an invite or msg and our crowd loves grouping up and *** messing *** stuff up.

Personally I favor PvP but lean toward PvE unless we have a large group together.

Good luck with DC! The world map there is much cooler than Ebonheart's landscape, but it's all about pride, freedom, and independence.
    "Live free, or die trying."
    XBOX ONE
    GT:
    WAR DADDY RAMBO
  • Trish_Zetsumei
    I appreciate it, and I'll keep that in mind. If I wasn't so attached to my character I'd take you up on the offer. :wink:
    Edited by Trish_Zetsumei on July 9, 2015 7:34AM
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    First I was distracted by "Dragonball friends", now I'm keen on gothic bondage.
  • Trish_Zetsumei
    Trollwut wrote: »
    First I was distracted by "Dragonball friends", now I'm keen on gothic bondage.
    Well I am keen on both, so... >_>

• cerf
    cerf
    If only you were on PS4...
    PSN: sifuhoot
  • GuiltyAir
    GuiltyAir
    Soul Shriven
    Hit me up, I've been playing my DC character the most lately. GT: GUILTY AIR
  • Trish_Zetsumei
    GuiltyAir wrote: »
    Hit me up, I've been playing my DC character the most lately. GT: GUILTY AIR
    The next time I jump on I shall. :)