Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How long before AD and DC abandon Azura?

• filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    They will leave once they start losing.
    Well I give AD and DC some credit since they are still around. But the campaign hasn't ended yet and they haven't started losing yet.
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They wont leave they are real fighters.
    Well I give AD and DC some credit since they are still around. But the campaign hasn't ended yet and they haven't started losing yet.

I dont know what your talking about, but I have been running in Azuras since back in the days when AD owned all campaigns (except thorn cause screw that lag) even turned Chillrend yelllow a few times. Back when Azura was a red buf server and we came in and took it. AD has always had a presence and never left. the AD who do run Azura as their home server since then have always been presence.
  • DovresMalven
    DovresMalven
    ✭✭✭
    They will leave within the week.
    I once defeated 100 EP soldiers with my bare hands
    Dovres Malven
    - Aldmeri Dominion
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    How long before EP concentrates on the Campaign leader instead of going after Glade/Ales again?
  • Planchard
    Planchard
    ✭✭
    I think this cycle will be my last one in Azura's. After mainly soloing my way to #1 on DC on Azura's, I tried to gather some guild members to help me push Emp all day yesterday and only had interest from a couple people. Most people didn't want to deal with the lag. I can't blame them because yesterday the lag was horrible. I played in it all day hoping I could gather some guildies but a majority of the day, lag was present.

Hopefully I'm #1 still when I get home tonight and I can gather some people to try and get crowned. I've never been Emp on any character so for me, it's something I'd really like to accomplish even if I won't get to get the former Emp passives.
    Planchard - V14 Templar Healer DC Rank 24 (Retired)
    Leggo Mayne- V16 Stamina DK DC Rank 27

MEGA BEST FRIENDS!
    Nemesis

PSN- UGotPlanchard
    Alliance- DC
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP will leave instead.
    I once defeated 100 EP soldiers with my bare hands

Telel will point out that one defeats opponents by pushing buttons. However it would be rude of them to point out the link between the wearing of mittens and video game success while also saying another thing about hands.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused. If EP is supposed to to be so good, why are they loosing. Good luck catching up with DC..go ahead and jump to the next campaign, Azura is taken. ;)
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a pc thing, so much rage xD
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • BigTone
    BigTone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Planchard wrote: »
    I think this cycle will be my last one in Azura's. After mainly soloing my way to #1 on DC on Azura's, I tried to gather some guild members to help me push Emp all day yesterday and only had interest from a couple people. Most people didn't want to deal with the lag. I can't blame them because yesterday the lag was horrible. I played in it all day hoping I could gather some guildies but a majority of the day, lag was present.

Hopefully I'm #1 still when I get home tonight and I can gather some people to try and get crowned. I've never been Emp on any character so for me, it's something I'd really like to accomplish even if I won't get to get the former Emp passives.

congrats on finally getting crowned!
    Big'Tone-V16 DC Sorc AR31
    Sneaky'Tone-V16 DC NB AR22
    Holy'Tone-V12 DC Temp
    Chunky'Tone-33 DC DK (BWB beast)

Worst NB NA
    Roll dodging magicka sorc

"Do you know why they call him Big'Tone?"
  • Planchard
    Planchard
    ✭✭
    BigTone wrote: »

Thanks! I wish I would've known people were going to push emp for me on Monday or else I would've taken off work to help participate. Hopefully I can get crowned again sometime this weekend also. I only got to play for about an hour as emp and it was a lot of fun! Once I figured out how to play as emp, I got dethroned :(

Thanks again to all the DC who helped participate in crowning me emp on Monday! You da real mvp!
    Planchard - V14 Templar Healer DC Rank 24 (Retired)
    Leggo Mayne- V16 Stamina DK DC Rank 27

MEGA BEST FRIENDS!
    Nemesis

PSN- UGotPlanchard
    Alliance- DC
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks! I wish I would've known people were going to push emp for me on Monday or else I would've taken off work to help participate. Hopefully I can get crowned again sometime this weekend also. I only got to play for about an hour as emp and it was a lot of fun! Once I figured out how to play as emp, I got dethroned :(

Thanks again to all the DC who helped participate in crowning me emp on Monday! You da real mvp!

Congrats. Glad you finally got it.
  • Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my toons will never leave! The other main PVP one has already left though. Mainly just because I am trying to find a campaign that doesn't suck insofar as finding people to group with and fight with. It's pretty hard for me to find a group, as no one seems to be on when I PVP mostly.
  • Cameron_Star
    Cameron_Star
    ✭✭
    Azura was the first campaign I joined and the only one I've taken part in so far. I only have one character with little interest in making another right now, and they're going to stay where the alliance needs them most.
  • mtwiggz
    mtwiggz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, obviously Mr. OP over here hasn't done a lot of PvPing on AS lately.

EP shows up everyday for at least a few hours and defends and takes some keeps. Then they leave to go defend their emp on another server, or on one less laggy - whatever the case.

DC has been showing some very impressive numbers as of late. They managed to have quite a nice emp push yesterday, boasting 100+ in numbers to take the keeps. Organizing that many people is the impressive part, taking keeps with that many people not so much.

AD has many PvP guilds where AS is their home. Stricktly after the DC emp push was over nearly the entire map turned yellow again. Which is really a total bummer for us on AD.

There really isn't anything special about any of the three factions. Each faction has great raid leaders, great players and can muster up great numbers when really needed. If you've PvP'd in Cryodiil for as long as some of us you would know that the map control game is usually a numbers game as well. 50+ players against a raid of 24 players will win almost every time. Especially when that 50+ number is closer to 100+. Not sure what the current cap in Cyrodiil is, but during the Alessia fight against DC yesterday for DC emp FTC was glad to remind me that I was tagged - or tagged - 108 people during the encounter. Whether or not that is an accurate number I'm not sure, but I can tell you the lag was strong with that one.
    Edited by mtwiggz on July 11, 2015 1:04PM