The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How long before AD and DC abandon Azura?

filmoretub17_ESO
filmoretub17_ESO
✭✭✭
EP finally showed up to fight in Azura. So how long before AD and DC leave this time?
Edited by filmoretub17_ESO on June 27, 2015 1:25AM

How long before AD and DC abandon Azura? 84 votes

They will leave within the week.
15%
michaelb14a_ESO2VirtualElizabethnikolaj.lemcheb16_ESODovresMalvenNonamesbutmineub17_ESOPinguNapharielKeriokoIsbilenstalkratesMr_BubbelybyCruxNateJ 13 votes
They will leave after campaign ends.
13%
KoopaGlarinKaramis_VimardonBergisMacBridescratchnsniffFaugaunRunaanFfastylTorssavagedarknessmrdaveqc 11 votes
They will leave once they start losing.
16%
AlomarDomanderfilmoretub17_ESOLord_Bidrstojekarcub18_ESOfalcasternub18_ESOjfishhWarraxxLevo18SteelshivDrunkenGryffinInnkid_cediConvictedRambocircledotdot 14 votes
They wont leave they are real fighters.
30%
GrunimUglyTriangleRylanaWhiteCoatSyndromeWycksManiumXub17_ESOElijah_CrowLord_DraevanFarorinSkullTitanBane_of_FringeJDarbowmanz607jkemmeryNickptssPraboootissueofdoomKingKobaKazzy56JackisEaton 26 votes
EP will leave instead.
23%
driosketchkevlarto_ESOTelelLatinLegacysand_manObservantZyleDaraughBRogueNZNukeAllTheThingsFauxHunterPchelaEirellaXendynBigMac_SmileyAntioosSkylarkAUJustGreshAsianMcLovinRex-Umbra 20 votes
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dig will never leave!!
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP will leave instead.
    Been here, staying here, eating your doodz with khajiitsup.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭
    When a certain Guild shows up and/or the lag switch is flipped.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, having seen your vote and realizing the purpose of this poll is to talk trash to DC/AD i tell you flat out that after seeing all of your cry threads on this very forum, both of the other factions are far less casual than you.

Youre a fairweather zerger.

Why dont you come on Haderus and get a taste of the DC goodness, eh? >=]
    Edited by Rylana on June 27, 2015 6:40AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steelshiv wrote: »

Supposedly ZoS has found the issue with this and should he fixed next patch.
  • NukeAllTheThings
    NukeAllTheThings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP will leave instead.
    I have been homed on AS for 5 campaigns now and this is how I see it playing out. The more recent EP visitors will be gone first and EP will continue with a small 2 bar core with small swings in population depending on action on other servers. DC will lose population as soon as they realize that AD will pop lock the server from late afternoon to late evening and wipe everything they gained. It will remain that way until, and if, VE homes there. When that happens more blue will come back and AD will be forced to fight on 2 fronts and there will be much less PVDoor which will lead to AD losing population.

Many call Azura's a buff server because through it's history it has always been painted 1 color or another with little balance. I see it is a path of least resistance server. There have been some core guilds(strong guilds) on each side that are fighting day after day regardless what the map looks like. AS runs into problems when the "opportunists" in the community in all factions decide they really want a campaign win. Then comes a massive flood of bodies 4 raids deep pushing everything to the enemy gates. That is the way it has always been and I don't expect it to change.

I will still be here because I like juice and with wild swings in AD & DC population the last 4 cycles, there is a ton of it. IDGAF about having to take back Kings and Farragut to start every session because it is standard operating procedure.
    "it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days." - Matt Firor
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    Steelshiv wrote: »

Supposedly ZoS has found the issue with this and should he fixed next patch.

No, they did not.
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP will leave instead.
    This morning AS is all yellow again which I do not care for and I am AD can't wait for the new changes, I always expect EP to visit other campaigns, look at chili one locked two, not much AP gain there, wonder what will happen when no travel to friend and we have only our Home and Guest campaigns to work with. And red will leave a campaign faster than bum on a ham sandwich once the tide turns out of their favor, see it happen all the time, or other factions will leave not because they are afraid of any one guild, but most people are just sick of the lag that some guilds bring when ever they enter a battle by the over spamming of aoe, plus it is boring to see them, there they go around the rock, in the farm house around the rock in the tower around the rock, over and over again, turns into a real snooze fest.
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This morning AS is all yellow again which I do not care for and I am AD can't wait for the new changes, I always expect EP to visit other campaigns, look at chili one locked two, not much AP gain there, wonder what will happen when no travel to friend and we have only our Home and Guest campaigns to work with. And red will leave a campaign faster than bum on a ham sandwich once the tide turns out of their favor, see it happen all the time, or other factions will leave not because they are afraid of any one guild, but most people are just sick of the lag that some guilds bring when ever they enter a battle by the over spamming of aoe, plus it is boring to see them, there they go around the rock, in the farm house around the rock in the tower around the rock, over and over again, turns into a real snooze fest.

IDK how you blame lag on one small guild that rarely has a full raid. How about the DC and AD guilds that roll up with 2 full raids each to stop that 1 small guild from doing anything? I made this thread to prove a point and if EP sticks to Azura then we will see AD and DC abandon the campaign for something else like they always do. Hopefully this thread will cause them to prove me wrong. As for the lag fix it sounds like Zeni has a good plan and hopefully it works. They will be cutting aoe traffic in half and that will very much do something.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had a lot of fun last night battling the other factions. I hope to do more of that in the future.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you tried going over the rock? Or if you are DC inside or through the rock?
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

IDK how you blame lag on one small guild that rarely has a full raid. How about the DC and AD guilds that roll up with 2 full raids each to stop that 1 small guild from doing anything? I made this thread to prove a point and if EP sticks to Azura then we will see AD and DC abandon the campaign for something else like they always do. Hopefully this thread will cause them to prove me wrong. As for the lag fix it sounds like Zeni has a good plan and hopefully it works. They will be cutting aoe traffic in half and that will very much do something.

Yes, because DC is notorious for their overwhelming numbers. Stop trolling the forums with these threads. People left Thornblade once upon a time because lag mysteriously happens when fighting certain EP guilds. Then these EP guilds had no one to fight, and followed everyone to Chillrend to lag that out too. People got fed up on chill, and now seem to be on Azura's. Guess what? Those EP guilds didn't have anyone to fight and followed to Azura's now too.

DC/AD aren't running away from you because you're so good, we roll our eyes and move to a different campaign because your alliance has guilds that just haven't learned the lesson and will keep ruining campaigns until there's no one left to fight. If you're this upset, you should be directing your anger towards EP, not DC and AD.

Believe me, as someone that's played a lot on Haderus and Azura's the past month or 2, the pvp is usually fantastic with minimal lag. Azura's now feels like Chillrend, because the lag yahoos switched campaigns.
    Edited by Zheg on June 27, 2015 11:45PM
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »

Yes, because DC is notorious for their overwhelming numbers. Stop trolling the forums with these threads. People left Thornblade once upon a time because lag mysteriously happens when fighting certain EP guilds. Then these EP guilds had no one to fight, and followed everyone to Chillrend to lag that out too. People got fed up on chill, and now seem to be on Azura's. Guess what? Those EP guilds didn't have anyone to fight and followed to Azura's now too.

DC/AD aren't running away from you because you're so good, we roll our eyes and move to a different campaign because your alliance has guilds that just haven't learned the lesson and will keep ruining campaigns until there's no one left to fight. If you're this upset, you should be directing your anger towards EP, not DC and AD.

Believe me, as someone that's played a lot on Haderus and Azura's the past month or 2, the pvp is usually fantastic with minimal lag. Azura's now feels like Chillrend, because the lag yahoos switched campaigns.

Yet you are running Meteor as a regular part of your huge 40 man guild raids. Then you say EP is the blame of all your woes. Its easy to blame the one who is beating you. Its a lot easier then blaming yourself for anything.
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yet you are running Meteor as a regular part of your huge 40 man guild raids. Then you say EP is the blame of all your woes. Its easy to blame the one who is beating you. Its a lot easier then blaming yourself for anything.

How clueless can you be? The campaigns are fine until certain EP come, and then all of a sudden fights start a' laggin. Keep believing that our gigantic DC guilds (lulz) suddenly switch all of their ults to meteor the second that these EP guilds come onto our campaign. Maybe it's because you follow along behind these EP guilds and move campaign to campaign with them like a sheep, so you just don't know any better, but the campaigns they move to are fun and lag-free until they show up.

For the record, I run barrier and soul shatter, not meteor.
  • Glarin
    Glarin
    ✭✭✭
    They will leave after campaign ends.
    Everyone just needs to calm down and put on their tin foil hats.
    Edited by Glarin on June 28, 2015 1:17AM
    Aldmeri Dominon: Glarin |Dragonknight *** Erìnwy |Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact: Alexandrìte |Dragonknight |Former Emperor *** Oops I Negated Again |Sorcerer |Former Emperor
    Daggerfall Covenant: Eìr |Templar
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

How clueless can you be? The campaigns are fine until certain EP come, and then all of a sudden fights start a' laggin. Keep believing that our gigantic DC guilds (lulz) suddenly switch all of their ults to meteor the second that these EP guilds come onto our campaign. Maybe it's because you follow along behind these EP guilds and move campaign to campaign with them like a sheep, so you just don't know any better, but the campaigns they move to are fun and lag-free until they show up.

For the record, I run barrier and soul shatter, not meteor.

Its because a campaign cannot handle that many players. When its just AD and DC alone its fine because they are missing 200 players from EP. Once the server gets full of players its pushed to the limit in every way. Has nothing to do with any particular guild it has to do with the fact that the server is now full.
  • Seri
    Seri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its because a campaign cannot handle that many players. When its just AD and DC alone its fine because they are missing 200 players from EP.

Someone tell EP that they only need to send half those 200 to the next one. Then we might have more campaigns with some semblance of balance.
    EP CP160+ Templar, Sorc, NB
    DC CP160+ Templar, Sorc, DK
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Seri wrote: »
    Its because a campaign cannot handle that many players. When its just AD and DC alone its fine because they are missing 200 players from EP.

Someone tell EP that they only need to send half those 200 to the next one. Then we might have more campaigns with some semblance of balance.

Yea 100 EP vs pop locked AD and DC doesn't sound fair at all. Should make it 50 for a more balanced fight.
  • LatinLegacy
    LatinLegacy
    ✭✭
    EP will leave instead.
    (mispost) - Remove
    Edited by LatinLegacy on June 29, 2015 7:44AM
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP will leave instead.
    EP aren't all that. Not sure why people and themselves talk them up so much.
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i also remember everyone leaving last campaign and AD running around fighting low pop. also, i am pretty sure we are winning right now :)
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I have to say is June 28, 2015 at the Ash Milegate. For the Queen!
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still here!
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP your point is tone def. If the players don't bring the lag, people will stay. If "that" guild comes in with it 15 guys (or wait is it only 10. Nah actually just 5 core guys. Hmm really no its just one guy, just one. The rest are pugs) spamming AOEs and lagging the campaign out people will leave. Competitive or not, cowardly or not, NO ONE wants to deal with the lag.
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP will leave instead.
    From the looks of most campaigns these days, every one has left and Went to AS.. /shrug
  • Force-Siphon
    Force-Siphon
    ✭✭✭✭
    The more blues and reds that show up to AS...the faster yellow will leave to zerg another empty server. So none of the above, AD will leave first...especially with more EP rerolling blue.
    The one and only Force Siphon - PVP Sorc NA
    1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
  • jkemmery
    jkemmery
    ✭✭✭✭
    We won't leave. Smurfs are stubborn mofos, don't ya know?
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    We been in Azura since the 90s
  • alaiham2002
    Even as a guy who loves to be in EP I am pretty sure they'll never leave in chillrend eu server they were altogether having only 3 or 4 keeps then regained strength and left us with 0 keeps but this is chillrend the most changing server join chillrend and try it you will see
  • snipeopsub17_ESO
    Only reason EP "dominates" any server is because they can pop lock a server around the clock.