Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for ACTIVE players for serious endgame content [AD]

Arcana
Arcana
✭✭
FOC is looking for more members to fill out its ranks. We're looking for active serious players to do vet rank content and high end pvp as we gain more members and progress. It doesnt matter your experience or level at this time so long as you are willing to learn and put in the time to become better. The members we have already are helpful and skilled but we are looking to grow out numbers. Our guild leadership is experienced in MMOs and takes the time to figure out what works in this game and what doesn't.

Our current focus is on getting to veteran rank levels (most of our members are in the 40s) and beginning the veteran content. We have many werewolf bites available for free to active guild members on a weekly basis. We have no level requirement or anything like that, just be an active player and someone who wants to get better and see the end game content.

If you're interested send a message to LoyalSon or mr snd ghost for questions or an invite.
  • samkindred25
    samkindred25
    Soul Shriven
    I am a level 1 veteran werewolf playing (still tweaking a little bit) Dragon knight two handed task/dps looking for good guild to run vr level content and people to just generally play with gamer tag is samk1986 email is samkindred25@gmail.com your post sounds like what I'm looking for please message me in game or out if I meet your requirements looking forward to playing with your members