Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Soul-Shriven + Stars?

Fi'yra
Fi'yra
✭✭✭
I'm really curious to how players have these stars?
Does it vary from the amount of points you have?

> I know this is a short thread, but that's all I need to know, thanks.

>
AD - PC/EU
Get Wrobled
  • Whisper292
    Whisper292
    ✭✭✭
    I believe that the more you participate in the conversations, the more stars you get. I comment quite a lot, and every once in a while I'll get promoted.
    ---
    Love all, trust few, do wrong to no one. - William Shakespeare
  • Fi'yra
    Fi'yra
    ✭✭✭
    I see, thank you for answering so fast.
    AD - PC/EU
    Get Wrobled
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stars are supposed to be earned as get more points. You get points for each agree, insightfull, awesome and lol you get, plus you get a few points few every badge you earn. 5 star hits at 1,000 points. I don't remember what the treshhold is for the other star ranks. They may have shifted, and I still haven't figured out what the new Soul Shriven title is for. That one's new.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    Soul Shriven is the new beginner rank on forums and yes the star point requirements seem to have changed, I have a guide here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62438/forum-badges-stars-and-achievements-and-how-to-get-them/p1
    NOTE: Forum Star Rank Points may be incorrect, I am relying on new information as and when received so I can update my guide, hope it helps...
    Guild Master of Lost Prophecies, small group of friends playing in Ebonheart Pact, recruitment only accessible through playing with us and making a good impression.
    Want to know more on how to increase forum stars and achievements, check my guide here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62438/forum-badges-list
    Can't seem to level Werewolf or its abilities? check this:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/108490/werewolf-effective-levelling-of-skill-line-and-abilities-warning-spoilers-may-be-included
    If it helps then please Insightful/Agree/Awesome or even Lol me :)
  • kaosodin
    kaosodin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Woot comment points for me
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Time to comment, the Soul Shriven title is annoying me hahaha, thanks OP and the rest of ya:}
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• TMick90
    TMick90
    Whisper292 wrote: »
    I believe that the more you participate in the conversations, the more stars you get. I comment quite a lot, and every once in a while I'll get promoted.

Im trying to get promoted, tired of this soul shriven title
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    stars for forum spamming
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Noomfy-Mop
    Noomfy-Mop
    ✭✭
    TMick90 wrote: »

Just keep commenting and you'll get there also if you mention people in your posts eg @TMick90, that'll earn you a badge and points.
    Good luck mate
    This is my signature.
    Original. Right ;p!
  • TMick90
    TMick90
    Noomfy-Mop wrote: »
    TMick90 wrote: »

Just keep commenting and you'll get there also if you mention people in your posts eg @TMick90, that'll earn you a badge and points.
    Good luck mate

@Noomfy-Mop Yeah man ive been commenting, and grinding... Trying to get my level up in game and on the forums.

VR9 IMPERIAL TEMPLAR
    XBOX ONE
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT