The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Cant log in right now!

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We don't currently have an ETA for resolution, but are continuing to investigate. We'll let you know as soon as we have an update!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Abyssmal
    Abyssmal
    you're killing me Smalls!!
    Options
  • teaguewh
    teaguewh
    How about providing all of us some in game compensation for all the BS we've gone through?
    Options
  • UGAxDIRKS
    UGAxDIRKS
    I blame Obama....
    Options
  • benss1225@aim.com
    Hurry up and fix all of these connection issues before someone comes up with a new not so clever name like they did to neverplay(neverwinter). I love this game more than my own life so id like to play now. X) edut the service alert when its fixed so i know when to stop watching netflix. Please and thank you. Lol
    Options
  • Abyssmal
    Abyssmal
    LOGIN FAILED: Connection to server timed out. Please try again and again and again and again and again and again.
    Options
  • CrazyOldTurtl3
    Still not working...
    Options
  • Kissmeplz
    Kissmeplz
    Seems endless, being kicked when online, "something something not recognized connection" even though the connection doesn't change by itself so how did I log on in the first place? Long loading times guess thats due to server use? Now timing out on logging in for the last nearly hour? This after a sudden disconnect from being on the server, I like physical pain not mental pain!!!
    Options
  • psyph
    psyph

Hello can you let me in the game now plz
    Options
  • Kemba
    Kemba
    teaguewh wrote: »
    How about providing all of us some in game compensation for all the BS we've gone through?

The classic and unbelievably ridiculous request. Their servers are, on a regular basis, accepting thousands of connections every minute. They have to deal with PC servers, Xbox servers and playstation servers simultaneously. All of the "BS" we have to go through consists of waiting for a few hours, maximum. What about that deserves compensation? What do you want, a pat on the head and a cookie, and maybe a "Good job, you can wait for a short amount of time in return for days on end of access to enjoying the game!"? Try having some patience, and don't think so highly of yourself. Our "Compensation" is being able to play the game while it is up and running, which I will remind you, is significantly more often than it's down.
    "Derad shanvasajijri, shijoh, krimir." Rid-T'har Ji'Arak
    Options
  • Abyssmal
    Abyssmal
    Kemba wrote: »

The classic and unbelievably ridiculous request. Their servers are, on a regular basis, accepting thousands of connections every minute. They have to deal with PC servers, Xbox servers and playstation servers simultaneously. All of the "BS" we have to go through consists of waiting for a few hours, maximum. What about that deserves compensation? What do you want, a pat on the head and a cookie, and maybe a "Good job, you can wait for a short amount of time in return for days on end of access to enjoying the game!"? Try having some patience, and don't think so highly of yourself. Our "Compensation" is being able to play the game while it is up and running, which I will remind you, is significantly more often than it's down.

A cookie will suffice.
    Options
  • armydude52c
    armydude52c
    Soul Shriven
    Some of us have jobs that leave us with a limited window of opportunity to play....guess today is out of the question
    Options
  • Kemba
    Kemba
    Abyssmal wrote: »
    Kemba wrote: »

A cookie will suffice.

Probably won't even get that. God knows I wouldn't give it to him. . .
    Options
  • TheRealLP
    TheRealLP
    Should have named the game: ESO Tamriel Limited

I prefer to just stick with Elder Scrolls Offline: TU :P
    Options
  • Excabor
    Excabor
    ✭✭
    Can't log in to NA server. Tried for 1/2 hour now. Times out
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for hanging in there, guys. We're still investigating the root cause of this issue. Just to confirm, this is only affecting the Xbox One North American megaserver.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • cmackison
    cmackison
    Soul Shriven
    I'm just glad they responded and started working in a timely manner.
    Options
  • Booter
    Booter
    Soul Shriven
    Ticlet wrote: »
    Cause is irrelevant just get it working again.

No the cause is relevant. Fixing it properly is the only fix. Unless you want the game to crash/disconnect/not allow us to connect more often.
    Options
  • Ticlet
    Ticlet
    Soul Shriven
    PS4 has already had their turn now we're feeling the love.
    Options
  • Evelmike
    Evelmike
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the reports, everyone. We're looking into this now!

Just FYI, I have no problem connecting to the EU megaserver. :smile:
    There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary, and those who do not.
    Options
  • grtdisneyfan
    Thanks for hanging in there, guys. We're still investigating the root cause of this issue. Just to confirm, this is only affecting the Xbox One North American megaserver.

That's is what I'm attempting to log into. Still timing out
    Options
  • Mucci
    Mucci
    Soul Shriven
    Sigh, hopefully this doesnt last to long, hope yall get it fixed soon because i finally got some quiet time from the family and now i cant even get online
    Options
  • TheRealLP
    TheRealLP

Thanks for the update Gina!
    Options
  • pasteistasty
    Options
  • UNDGoldenDomer9
    UNDGoldenDomer9
    Soul Shriven
    login failed connection timed out. How many more problems are we going to have to go through, and how about you guys fix this in a timely fashion for once. Is it really that difficult to release a game without all these problems? Or do you guys feel bad that the game you released wasn't ready?
    Options
  • TheRealLP
    TheRealLP
    Just think, it gives you some time to work on other things we have ALL been avoiding lately due to being addicted to this game. Laundry, Dishes, feeding the dog...

Time to grab the vacuum and do some cleaning while trying to continually log back in. :)
    Options
  • Stewiestoney
    Perhaps we can all get a 20 slot bag or bank upgrade as compensation for our time swearing at our Xbox Ones?

Options
  • Evelmike
    Evelmike
    ✭✭
    This game has only been out for a month on this platform. I'm happy I'm able to play as much as I am. I remember when WoW launched, and it was basically unplayable for a good long while due to server crashes and login queues.

Take your time, ZOS. We'll live.
    There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary, and those who do not.
    Options
  • Kemba
    Kemba
    Perhaps we can all get a 20 slot bag or bank upgrade as compensation for our time swearing at our Xbox Ones?

I refer you to my earlier post;

Options
  • Stewiestoney
    Mucci wrote: »
    Sigh, hopefully this doesnt last to long, hope yall get it fixed soon because i finally got some quiet time from the family and now i cant even get online

Yeah, i have my family tied up in the basement too!! Just so i could get some playing time. (They are soooooo needy)
    Options