Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Cant log in right now!

• Abyssmal
    Abyssmal
    Evelmike wrote: »
    Just FYI, folks; Adventure Time season 6 is out on Hulu... Just sayin, you could use this time to catch up.

I'm sorry but adventure time sucks.

Have to agree. :/

Options
  • DARKNESSCHAINED
    T_B1zzle wrote: »
    Quick update: We're currently testing to see if our fix worked. Stand by!

Keep up the good work, I'm loving the reaction time you guys have here!

Yeah. 1hr 50min ain't bad. Not bad at all. Took 30min to just acknowledge.
    Edit: I'm a [Snip].

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing and Profanity
    Edited by ZOS_Stephen on July 9, 2015 10:34PM
    The truth is always a threat to evil men.
    Options
  • Abyssmal
    Abyssmal
    What the french? Toast!
    Options
  • RedZayRanger
    Just FYI, folks; Adventure Time season 6 is out on Hulu... Just sayin, you could use this time to catch up.

Just because he likes it doesn't mean you have to say it 'sucks.' Comments like this should be kept to yourselves.

He's just stating that Adventure Time S6 is out, you don't have to watch it obviously. God you guys must be bored..
    Options
  • DARKNESSCHAINED

Just because he likes it doesn't mean you have to say it 'sucks.' Comments like this should be kept to yourselves.

He's just stating that Adventure Time S6 is out, you don't have to watch it obviously. God you guys must be bored..

It really does suck, though.
    Options
  • pasteistasty
    Abyssmal wrote: »
    What the french? Toast!

Mmmmmm French toast
    Options
  • Evelmike
    Evelmike
    ✭✭

Subjective statement is subjective.
    There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary, and those who do not.
    Options
  • DARKNESSCHAINED
    Ha! Gotcha!
    Edited by DARKNESSCHAINED on July 9, 2015 9:59PM
    Options
  • Abyssmal
    Abyssmal

French Cries.
    Options
  • UGAxDIRKS
    UGAxDIRKS
    I found a solution to all this frustration! It's actually quite simple all you need to do is turn your Xbox off, unplug it momentarily. in the meantime, do something productive or sit and contemplate where your life is heading if you let a game get you so stressed out when it goes offline for a short period of time. Then check the forums to see if it's back online yet. It worked for me! Thanks ZOS for your hard work and dedication to supply us with a great game and constant maintenance without a mandatory subscription fee!
    Options
  • DARKNESSCHAINED

Prove it!
    Options
  • Evelmike
    Evelmike
    ✭✭

Prove it!

The proof is present in the language!

Subjective - "based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions."
    There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary, and those who do not.
    Options
  • DARKNESSCHAINED
    UGAxDIRKS wrote: »
    I found a solution to all this frustration! It's actually quite simple all you need to do is turn your Xbox off, unplug it momentarily. in the meantime, do something productive or sit and contemplate where your life is heading if you let a game get you so stressed out when it goes offline for a short period of time. Then check the forums to see if it's back online yet. It worked for me! Thanks ZOS for your hard work and dedication to supply us with a great game and constant maintenance without a mandatory subscription fee!

Incredible. I should do this next time, too.
    Options
  • RedZayRanger

It might or it might not. Other people like it, others do not. Replying to someone's comment about them liking something and you do not tells me you're quick to judge. I mean, it's not bad at all. Just saying my personal opinion on this.

I personally wouldn't have said anything if I didn't like something someone said, especially if it's about a TV show.
    Options
  • Abyssmal
    Abyssmal
    Maybe if we all log in at once. It will work?

Here Goes!

Options
  • DARKNESSCHAINED

Prove it!

Subjective - "based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions."

*Headdesk*

It might or it might not. Other people like it, others do not. Replying to someone's comment about them liking something and you do not tells me you're quick to judge. I mean, it's not bad at all. Just saying my personal opinion on this.

I personally wouldn't have said anything if I didn't like something someone said, especially if it's about a TV show.

*Headdesk*

You both are about people taking things too seriously when you're both taking things too seriously.
    Options
  • TheRealLP
    TheRealLP

EXACTLY! Here I am, able to do two loads of laundry (including the bed set), still try to login to the game, post on the forums, feed the dog and work on something productive for work as well. Life does not revolve 100% around a game. Ya, you paid for it, but things happen. Deal with it while they fix said "things" and do something else in the mean time :P
    Options
  • Evelmike
    Evelmike
    ✭✭

Prove it!

*Headdesk*

*Headdesk*

You both are about people taking things too seriously when you're both taking things too seriously.

I'm not taking anything seriously. I don't care if people don't like AT. Doesn't hurt me!
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We're continuing maintenance just to double check everything is good to go. In the meantime, shall we all discuss our favorite dog breeds? :grin:
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Abyssmal
    Abyssmal

words. ... big... not... read...

Options
  • DARKNESSCHAINED
    We're continuing maintenance just to double check everything is good to go. In the meantime, shall we all discuss our favorite dog breeds? :grin:

Husky-Wolf. None better.
    Options
  • Xqluded
    Xqluded
    ✭✭✭

There are a few things I didn't understand if you could explain.....

What are these words you state:

Productive
    Life
    Options
  • RedZayRanger

Prove it!

*Headdesk*

*Headdesk*

Prove it!

*Headdesk*

*Headdesk*

I'm not taking anything seriously. I don't care if people don't like AT. Doesn't hurt me!

Exactly.
    Options
  • Hypertx
    Hypertx
    Soul Shriven

Siberian husky!
    Options
  • Abyssmal
    Abyssmal
    jack russel terrier pwns your dog.
    Edited by Abyssmal on July 9, 2015 10:08PM
    Options
  • Evelmike
    Evelmike
    ✭✭

German Shepherd Uber Alles!
    Options
  • eckocyde
    eckocyde
    Soul Shriven
    "Chiweeinie
    Options
  • DARKNESSCHAINED
    Xqluded wrote: »

There are a few things I didn't understand if you could explain.....

What are these words you state:

Productive
    Life

I laughed pretty hard at this. I love you for that.
    Options
  • Acerenegade17
    Shiba inu ftw
    Options
  • Abyssmal
    Abyssmal
    cats rule. Dogs ...poop..everywhere and anywhere without consent even.
    Options