Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where can I find daedra hearts?

kamikaze590
Hello everyone, I'm looking to find some daedra hearts but I'm having no luck, is there a certain place where I can find them? Oh and by the way I'm on the northamerican server. Thanks!
  • sirhellraiser
    Ash mountian in stone falls has a quest
  • kamikaze590
    Ash mountian in stone falls has a quest

Oh ok cool! But my main is daggerfall covenant, but could I make an alt character and get the daedra hearts from the quest, and store them in a bank for my other character to use?
  • jeanbulinckxub17_ESO
    Daedra hearts are a rare drop. I also get a few with my Hirelings but you can buy in a good trade guild shop or ask in chat (if you can) and buy that from any other player.
    Anyway it's usable only to do daedric motifs and the daedric motif book is a very expensive and rare loot.
  • deadlykitten6
    Your not going to start finding deadra hearts regularly until Caldwell's gold area. Once you get there they are in chests and containers. Until then though your hireling is typically the other way unless you buy them
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your not going to start finding deadra hearts regularly until Caldwell's gold area. Once you get there they are in chests and containers. Until then though your hireling is typically the other way unless you buy them

<<< everything he said + you can also deconstruct items and loot, in case they're daedric style you got a chance to obtain a deadra heart from deconstructing it.

But really you need to finish the main quest, get to Cadwells Gold areas which are around level v6, there you can farm it in furniture.