The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: June 26th, 2015"

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, same question as i asked for Ordinator Pack - date when Ashlander pack will be available?
  • Cemaris
    Cemaris
    Soul Shriven
    Yes... I want to add Ashlander to my collection...it looks really cool. :) I do have a question though... is the primitive motif the same as the forsaken armor from Skyrim? I loved the female forsaken armor from there and wanted to know before I got the motif if its the same or not.
  • Mario80
    Mario80
    ✭✭
    This horse is horrible even worst than the fire one... Can't wait for the thunder horse now, this make me sad.
    Dress and stuff must be available in game also, the crown store make me very sad.
    I will never spend a crown on this crap, limited edition or not. crown store must be for server change, inventory space, ect...
    If you want my money sell me content with stuff in it.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems Ashlander costumes can be bought individually
    B3si4Eb.png
    xLQ6SPu.png
    Provide us with release date pleaseeeee
    Edited by Cinbri on July 8, 2015 12:39PM
  • cromahn
    cromahn
    ✭✭
    Any update on when these are coming out.. It's towards the end of July...