Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Poor Graphics

• jluchau
    jluchau
    ✭✭✭
    i'm playing on a year old macbook pro and I am satisfied... my machine runs a little hot while playing but other than that i think it handles it just fine. The graphics are really good compared to other mmo's and while i don't have everything turned all the way up i find the game beautiful still.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, this thread is over a year old (from right after PC/Mac launch), and the OP fixed the issue!
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on July 7, 2015 3:02AM
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    NecromancerCover_Springborg.jpg
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Cameron_Star
    Cameron_Star
    ✭✭
    I'm on XB1 and seen comparisons between the consoles and PC. There is a little difference, the consoles have less draw distance and the textures look a little poorer, but when you're busy actually playing the game you don't notice. The graphics feel a little old, maybe a few years, but they are acceptable.

Do you play the game to enjoy the game, or do you play the game to admire the graphics?
    Edited by Cameron_Star on July 7, 2015 1:10PM
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    bopa06 wrote: »
    I am deeply disappointed in the quality of the graphics, so much so I regret buying ESO on my Mac. I have a custom built Mac to the highest specs. Even with this graphically I'm unimpressed. I am happy with the general aspects of the game but I just see me playing this in another month. I am using a logitech F300 controller and even with this there is no support. Beginning to wish I had waited for the PS4 version,are the graphics and frame rate improved on the PS4. Does anyone feel a little peeved with these issues

Maybe before you complain you should share your Mac specs.

I guess there is an app for it.
  • rb2001
    rb2001
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. The graphics are very good considering online games. Even just on their own, without said consideration, the graphics hold up well. No, it is not Crysis, but it is a good looking fantasy game.
    2. PS4 better graphics and framerate? What are you smoking.. A console is just a poor, slow, budget PC. Always has been.
    3. Controller support. I play the game with controller every day, flawlessly. Look up on this forum XBOX 360 controller and Pinnacle. I even uploaded my profile.
  • rb2001
    rb2001
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, turn Vertical Sync off for higher frame rate.

Turn water reflections on low, so that you get some of the goods, without sacrificing all of the performance. Having them just Off severely makes the game look worse.
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    i wish my console could do the graphics my PC puts out. I think it would be kick ass to play on the xbox in 4k ultra HD like i can with my pc!
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• Trowie_UK
    Trowie_UK
    More samples here (not mine though):

eso-2014-04-02-00-26-55-93.jpg
    1863ESO_FireAtronachs04.jpg
    377159_theelderscrollsonline_screenshot_elsweyrgate_1_medium.jpg
    These shots are consistent with what I am seeing on my system, and I do not even have the settings maxed out. I'm not running on "ultra".

Yeah OP come to PS4, graphics are much better, you won't be disappointed... Again. *facepalm*