Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for leveling partner

mightyeagle
mightyeagle
Soul Shriven
Thought I,d give this category a try as well...

Looking for a static buddy or group to level with from 1 to end game. My available weekdays time range from 6:00 - 9:30pm est. Weekends off and on all day. Preferably would like to do AD faction but will not be a deal breaker. I can be flexible.

I plan to roll a Templar build. Thinking bow for grinding levels but by the time we start getting serious about speccing dungeons or PVP I plan to be a healer.

If this sounds of interest to anyone hit me up and we can trade personal contact information.

Preferably on NA PS4 console but also have xbox one version of game as well. Been trying out both versions.

Thanks...
  • aliciagio89
    aliciagio89
    Soul Shriven
    You can add me RonaldVB
  • mightyeagle
    mightyeagle
    Soul Shriven
    Btw my PSN ID is: Mightyeagle

Look forward to hopefully meeting you this evening if your free.