Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Brand New Guild. Happy to assist and Grow

siqrick
siqrick
Soul Shriven
We are happy to say we are recruiting and accepting all players. We would like to play with everyone and have a good time. my name is siqrick I am Captain. the other players are LILBUZZ2177 and our leader WoWMortalCombat. Join us. There is always someone online.
  • siqrick
    siqrick
    Soul Shriven
    The name of the Guild is House of PHX
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that prospective members will need to know what platform you are on and whether you play on the NA or EU server.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • siqrick
    siqrick
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry to post that. Its on Xbox one and the Usa server.
  • ZOS_Markus
    ZOS_Markus
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @siqrick,

We moved this thread to the Xbox One - NA Guild Recruitment section of the forum.

Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • siqrick
    siqrick
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for all the help
  • coprimeval
    coprimeval
    Soul Shriven
    I play on Xbox1 Im in NA and im looking to join a guild. My gatag is coprimeval
  • Bacon
    Bacon
    ✭✭
    I'll check you guys out. Please send me an invite GT: Whacktastic Bil
    “I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.” ― Winston S. Churchill