Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking to join a few tradings guilds.

Bacon
Bacon
✭✭
I'm a member of 1 trading guild and have been looking to join a few more. I'm currently level 20 and only play about 10 - 15+ hours a week right now. I'm on Xbox One - NA - DC. I plan to turn my main into an all out crafter once I get enough skill points and my level maxed out. the goal is to respec and fill all 6 crafting skill lines so I can make ANYTHING all on 1 account. I've slowly been collecting motifs and recipes and researching everything I can.

What I need right now is an influx of gold to max out my bank/inventory storage. I've been breaking things down to level up and selling off Mats, gliphs, trait gems ext. (including any rare items I find for now), but would like to have more places to sell my stuff. I'm not going to sell Trash, just quality goods for low prices. I don't mind if there is a small weekly members fee. If my items are selling I will be giving some of my profits back to the guild anyway. Would prefer to avoid paying a joining fee (had someone inviting anyone they could find and charging 2K gold to join, seemed like a scam to me)

GT: Whacktastic Bil

Please send me an invite if you think I would be a good fit for your guild. I've got a decent stock of Mats and ingredients saved up to post in the store
“I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.” ― Winston S. Churchill
  • siqrick
    siqrick
    Soul Shriven
    We are willing to help all and grow as a family. Join House of Phx. you can message me @siqrick or the leader of the guild @WoWmortalcombat for details or just to join.