Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EOTD Brotherhood Ebonheart Pact PVP/Trade guild

sgtarceface
sgtarceface
Soul Shriven
Faction: Ebonheart Pact

Current Goals: Hire guild Trader, establish a well maintained trade and craft supply request system.

Future goal: Dominate PVP, Hit 500 members

First off, thank you for taking a look at this thread. I am sgt arceface (gamertag is the same, no caps). I am the leader of the EOTD Brotherhood. We established ourselves 5 years ago. We focus on having a small group of players that we consider more of a brotherhood than a clan, However in the world of ESO the more the merrier! We are all in our 20's and try to run a mature guild, now when I say that I mean a DRAMA FREE environment. We still have tons of fun, Expect some hilarious pre battle rally speeches in the future and naked dance parties in the present! So come join us in our journey to becoming one of the most renowned, feared, and respected guilds in the world of ESO!! We preach respect in all gaming endeavors we embark on so you will not just be a number to us, we want to get to know everyone so send us messages and join our chat channels. if you want go check out our youtube and instagram channels, just search EOTD Brotherhood. Hope we see a lot of new faces soon.

Everyone can add members at this point in time. so add all your friends.

Champions get automatic bank privileges

Anyone can sell

To get promoted contact me or any of the Leader ranks.

When we hit 50 members the tabard will be created.
Edited by sgtarceface on June 27, 2015 4:46PM