Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ivory Empire [XB1] [Ebonheart Pact] [NA]

UnstableZech
Hey!
So I'm sure your in a ton of guilds, with tons of resources and tons of members? Well what about joining one where YOU can help make that happen! Ivory Empire is a new guild formed on July 4th, 2015 and is super excited to get new members! I'm looking to fill ALL positions, and will even take advice about changes to the guild you think should be made! We are accepting both new and veteran members and players of all levels and MMO backgrounds, as long as you look to have fun playing ESO you are welcome!

So here's how it works;

1) You have to be active and play ESO (well duh?)
2) Almost all members have the ability to edit thier notes, so put in there what you will be doing - crafting, pve, pvp, or a combination of it all
3) Members that help out via depositing gold/resources in the bank will have a good chance of being promoted, we like to reward the people who deserve it!
4) Gold is NOT required to rank up in the guild, but if you want to see us get a guild trader the donation would surely help!
5) Invite your friends! Every member in the guild has permission to invite, and I encourage you to!

So that's it, 5 simple guidelines that will help make Ivory Empire flourish! If you want to be included in this guilds success then drop your gamertag below or message Unstable Zech (with the space) on xbox live and I'll get you in as soon as I can!

As the guild is growing I have added new positions to fill! Message me if you want in to the guild and message me if you want to be a part of the high-rank team!

Positions to fill;

Master of Coin - in charge of hiring the guild trader and making sure commerce flows in the guild
Officers (PvP and PvE) - Organize the guild to do dungeons and PvP runs, what campaign we join will be decided when the guild has PvP officers!

Just hit 10 members in around 12 hours, guild bank is now open for use by all members to withdraw and deposit materials for crafting!
Edited by UnstableZech on July 5, 2015 9:15PM
Join the Crimson Battalion Facebook Group
Message Unstable Zech for a Guild Invite
  • FTU_XERO
    FTU_XERO
    FTU XERO is my Gamertag! U would like to give you guys a shot! I'm veteran rank 1 dk tank.
  • UnstableZech
    I'll shoot you an invite tomorrow when I'm up - just on the way to bed now! :p
  • UnstableZech
    Looking for members still everyone, invites'll pop out today - all day! :) Drop a comment or message me on xbox live to get in!
  • UnstableZech
    We've had a few people join in the last 12 hours since the guild was made! Anyone looking fot a new guild please feel free to leave your gamertag or measage Unstable Zech, I'll be on most of the day to get you in as fast as possible! :)
  • UnstableZech
    Updated featuring the new positions in the guild that need filling! If you fit the position message me and we'll see about getting you in! :) PvP and PvE Officers and a trader are needed!
  • UnstableZech
    Update; we hit 10 members in less then 24 hours! More of my friends will be joining over the next couple days. We now have a guild bank and I'll be putting blacksmithing, clothing, woodworking, and provisioning materials in there for people to use! :)
  • UnstableZech
    Still sitting at 10 members going into today, I'm really hopeful to get more as the day goes on! Headerus the 7 day campaign is looking to be the guild's PvP server, so anyone who plays there should definately drop your gamertag or message Unstable Zech! :) We also need those positions filled to get clan events organized. :)