Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Servants of Stendarr [XB1] [AD] [Brand New Guild, No Members!]

Lord_Keveryn
About Us

The Servants of Stendarr is an order of holy warriors who fight in the name of the Divine, Stendarr. We scour the land of Tamriel hunting down and eliminating any Daedra or other abominations that pose a threat to our mortal world.

We are a brand new guild in ESO, with high hopes for having a large community of players, and friends, adventure together and experience the wonderful world that is Tamriel. (And slay a few Daedra on the way). I will go into more detail about what I personally have planned for making this guild something worth believing in, and to make it as enjoyable as possible.

PVE

In the land of Tamriel you come across many different locations to fully explore every little nook and cranny in, and what better than to do it with a guild of friends at your back. We would have endless opportunities to Dungeon together, Delve together, and quest together. Everyone knows that gaming with people makes the game more enjoyable, and that's absolutely correct.

PVP

Obviously, Campaigning and PVP is a big part of this game, and the Servants of Stendarr want in. We could organize large amounts of players to come on at a specific time, organize raiding parties (all our enemies worship the Daedra of course) and to take Keeps in the name of Stendarr. Just imagine, you look on to the horizon, the sun just escaping over the hill, and as the sun rises, thousands of horses and their riders charge up to the top. Their weapons and shields glimmering in the sunlight, their robes flowing effortlessly in the wind, and with the sounds of a thousand horns, they charge.

Events/Holidays

So in this Guild, one of my goals is to ensure everyone in the community has fun, and enjoys the game, because games are meant to be enjoyed. So what better to enjoy yourself than getting everyone together and creating our own holidays? We could give gifts, get drunk, dance the night away, anything you can think of. We could host events for competition or sport, scavenger hunts, the possibilities are endless!

Conclusion

This is my very first guild I have put this much time and effort into, and all of these ideas are definitely open to changes. Basically our goal is to just have fun, and experience this game with friends, cause that's what it's all about, right?

Contact

You can either reply on here to the thread, or message my gamertag on xbox if you're interested or have any questions!
Gamertag: Lts K9

Thanks again for reading everyone!