Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Tamriel Trading - 500+ Members - Active Store - Guild Crafters - Multi-Guild - Join Now

gazza732
gazza732
Tamriel Trading is a trading guild based on the PS4 North American [NA] server. We now have well over 500 members and we are still constantly growing. We have had to set up a sister guild which is part of the same guild but called 'Tamriel Trading ST'. This is to accommodate for more than the 500 member limit. For now we are concentrating on gaining new members so we can get this new store unlocked and full of items so please add other members who also enjoy trading. We have a focus on trading, buying and selling but all aspects of the game are involved. Everyone is welcome regardless of alliance so feel free to join and bring your other trading friends. The more members we get, the more full and active the store becomes. Once numbers are large enough the guild store should generate enough income to win traders. We also have a crafting system in place.

Please put you PSN ID and I will send you an invite. You will then be able to invite those of your choosing providing they have common interest and do not ruin/disturb the enjoyment of others.
Edited by gazza732 on July 15, 2015 5:37PM
  • Demothrin
    Demothrin
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Demothrin

thanks dude
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    Demothrin wrote: »
    PSN: Demothrin

thanks dude

Thank you. I have just sent you a request. We now have over 150 members and it is still growing well so I hope you enjoy it. In order to keep the guild growing and the store full and active please add members who also like to trade. I hope you enjoy the guild and have fun. Thank you
  • theforgottenking1779
    Haley_stars is my psn i'll join
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    Haley_stars is my psn i'll join

Thank you. I have just sent you a request. We now have over 150 members and it is still growing well so I hope you enjoy it. In order to keep the guild growing and the store full and active please add members who also like to trade. I hope you enjoy the guild and have fun. Thank you
  • Hatoreehanzo
    Hatoreehanzo
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: hatoreehanzo

Thanks!

PS4 NA
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/hatoreehanzo
  • gazza732
    gazza732

Thanks!

• Buddhist_Possum
    Buddhist_Possum
    Soul Shriven
    buddhist_possum

=)
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    buddhist_possum

=)

• PenguinCommando7
    PenguinCommando7
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: PenguinCommando7
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    PSN: PenguinCommando7

• hugoizninja
    hugoizninja
    Soul Shriven
    psn: evilhugo
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    psn: evilhugo

• theskywalker1
    theskywalker1
    Soul Shriven
    PSN - Theskywalkr
  • Flaharty
    Flaharty
    Soul Shriven
    Psn- Flaharty
  • cayman2020
    PSN-cayman2020
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    Thank you. I have just sent you all a request. We now have over 150 members and it is still growing well so I hope you enjoy it. In order to keep the guild growing and the store full and active please add members who also like to trade. I hope you enjoy the guild and have fun. Thank you
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    My psn is chaos0720. I have a few questions for you if you wouldn't mind messaging me.
  • Chuy7519
    Chuy7519
    Soul Shriven
    psn lopez_chuy_
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    Thank you. I have just sent you both a request and a outs to message you, chaos. We now have over 150 members and it is still growing well so I hope you enjoy it. In order to keep the guild growing and the store full and active please add members who also like to trade. I hope you enjoy the guild and have fun. Thank you
  • Bapsley
    Bapsley
    Soul Shriven
    PSN - mydamnwell . Saw you guys over on Reddit too, a trading guild sounds awesome as I prefer crafting over combat most days.
  • rtf_forsaken
    rtf_forsaken
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: RTF_Forsaken.
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    Thank you. I have just sent you both a request. We now have over 150 members and it is still growing well so I hope you enjoy it. In order to keep the guild growing and the store full and active please add members who also like to trade. I hope you enjoy the guild and have fun. Thank you
  • Sylas_Dro'Sakhar
    A lowly Khajiit, if it pleases you, seeking admittance to your illustrious guild.

PSN: x-Exit_Wounds-x
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    A lowly Khajiit, if it pleases you, seeking admittance to your illustrious guild.

PSN: x-Exit_Wounds-x

Ha, ah this one is khajiit too, you're more than welcome in this one's guild that prides itself on it's members (as a khajiit would say ha). I have just sent you a request. We now have over 200 members and it is still growing well so I hope you enjoy it. In order to keep the guild growing and the store full and active please add members who also like to trade. I hope you enjoy the guild and have fun. Thank you
  • Salsado
    Salsado
    Invite please.

PSN: Salsadoo
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    Faction: Aldmeri Dominion

Veteran Rank 3 Dragonknight/Vampire

looking for fun mature clan.

PSN - SSlarg
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Zennes
    Zennes
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Zennes
  • gazza732
    gazza732
    Thank you. I have just sent you all a request. We now have over 200 members and it is still growing well so I hope you enjoy it. In order to keep the guild growing and the store full and active please add members who also like to trade. I hope you enjoy the guild and have fun. Thank you
  • acentrella4
    acentrella4
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite me too :)
    Where is the store guild merchant located? I've had the game about a week and would love to start buying/selling cool stuff.

PSN: acentrella4

Character: Apraxia / Dunmer / Dragonknight Destruction Staff DPS
    Leve: 28 (but growing fast)
    Playtime: 25 hours/week
  • campinGHANDI
    campinGHANDI
    Soul Shriven
    psn: campinGHANDI