Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question About The Skills

Nurros
Nurros
So right now I am a sorcerer running two different staffs and I had a question is it a glitch when certain buffs/abilities go away when you switch staffs? An example is when I run magelight it disappears as soon as I switch to another staff same with any creatures summoned but if I use lightning form and switch staffs it doesn't go away also my summoned creatures go away if I use overload are these glitches or intended?
  • Babo-Sekki
    If you have the same skills on both bars it stays.. I had that problem too... but I tried keeping magelight and summoned creature on both bars and it stayed.
  • JankH
    JankH
    If I'm correct I think with some abilites you HAVE to include them on both bars. I'm not sure if its a glitch but even so, things are working out for me even if I have to include certain abilities on both bars.
    PC EU
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    I believe that effect is intended. Summons disappear when weapon swapping unless the ability is slotted on both bars. This prevents Sorcerers from summoning all their pets and then switching bars to free up space for other skills while keeping their summoned armies. Lightning form is a buff that has a set duration-- you can activate buffs/debuffs and switch bars without losing the effect of the ability for however long it lasts.
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must have magelight, summons, and other toggle skills on both bars.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.