Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

templar dps build help

MTSHxPreacher
I have tried deltas gaming build but can't find it useful for a vet 1 as I don't have that much stamina. If you can show or help me with a build it would be awesome
It's hard as I hit vet 1 cause I cannot produce enough demage to take on 3 enemy's. Even in dungeons I feel way under powered and takes ton of time to kill a single enemy. I have tried everything and really need help!
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    So what do you want? A magicka based DPS build or a stamina based DPS build ?
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• MTSHxPreacher
    I'm really interested in a magical build but if stamina will work I have no problem switching
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina templars have higher dps in general, but if you have an altmer templar, i would recomend you to go with magicka build... just to take good advantage of your racial passives.

Templar is veeeery easy to play if you do it right.

Against mobs: Throw a blazing spear at the mobs, then walk straight in and spam Puncturing Sweep. It heals you for 40% of the damage you do, so you get to love rushing into 3-12 mobs at the same time, the higher the number - the more your healthbar stays at 100% and you can block-cast it. The spear will do additional damage and stun 1 enemy to begin with, so it is nice. << It also works well for soloing bosses and dolmens.

Radiant Destruction - morph it to Radiant Opression, and use it against single target enemies, when they are down in health. It is a great execution skill.

Get a destro staff, get the skills: Crushing Shock (morph of Force Shock), Elemental Drain (morph of Weakness to Elements), Elemental Ring (Morph of Impulse).
    -Crushing shock is good against single target enemies, in case you do not wish to go into melee range of them, and you can easily weave with it. The other morph Force Pulse does not provide cc but gives higher damage.
    -Elemental Drain is good, if you solo a lot of bosses, it lets you do additional damage with crushing shock.
    -Elemental Ring is an alternative to blazing spear + puncturing sweep spamming. I sometimes cast blazing spear and rush into the mobs and use Elemental Ring, however puncturing sweep is better for survival.

For your build: since you're low level veteran, just go with a full set of Seducer and 3 pieces of Torugs Pact - alternatively wear a full set of Seducer and a full set of Warlock.
    - Seducer and Torugs Pact are craftable, Warlock is not.

Since you're a templar, put all your attributes into magicka, slot Structured Entrophy on both weapon bars to raise your max health with 8%. Choose a campaign in cyrodiil that is dominated by your allience to get emperorship buffs. If things go very bad and you need extra health, use 10 attribute points in it or just slot a shield skill.

Slot Breath of Life on at least one of your bars as a "oh poop I am so doomed" situations.

• MTSHxPreacher
    Thank you so much dude I tried it and I'm loving it. The only sucky part is I was to stupid to research traits so I'm stuck on the waiting list for the suducer set.