Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadows of the Queen is recruiting vamp/ wolf guild

BLACKBURN_x92x
We are a guild who is striving to break to chain of scammers and having to pay to be bitten in this game. When joining with us you are put into a que and once we have a bite ready we notify you when its time,located on Xbox one NA server within the Aldmeri Dominion. Were just now working on getting wolfs in the guild but we having a couple of vamps who are biting the second theyre bites are up and we never charge for our guild mates we just ask you level it as fast as possible to bite other guild mates and to help other guild mates when they need it. Were all active players always looking to dungeon or delve, and if we sound like youre kind of guild then shoot BLACKBURN x92x and Niko1822 to join up, have a good one guys!
Edited by BLACKBURN_x92x on June 29, 2015 10:54PM
  • Hockey7437
    Hockey7437
    Soul Shriven
    I can't search or mail you both, please could you send me an invite Hockey7437
  • BLACKBURN_x92x
    Not a problem
  • BLACKBURN_x92x
    Says youre account cant be found
  • Ailerist
    Ailerist
    Im on ps4, add me ailerist
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that prospective members will need to know what platform you are on, and whether you play on the NA or EU server.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • BLACKBURN_x92x
    I thought i had that there, mustve gotten cut off, thats what i get for using my phone lol, but thank you for pointing that out, were on xbox one NA server aldmeri dominion
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem ;)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @BLACKBURN_x92x ,

This thread has been moved from the Aldmeri Dominion forum to the Guild Recruitment forum for Xbox One – NA. Please remember to keep all guild recruitment messages in the appropriate forum. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • ARCH3RB13
    ARCH3RB13
    This sounds great I got three for you if your interested all on xbox, about how long is your waiting list to be bitten by a vampire?
    ARCH3RB13
    ALDMERI DOMINION
    LEADER OF THE DEAD RABBIT SOCIETY
    WOOD ELF ARCHER
  • ARCH3RB13
    ARCH3RB13
    Also all on AD
    ARCH3RB13
    ALDMERI DOMINION
    LEADER OF THE DEAD RABBIT SOCIETY
    WOOD ELF ARCHER
  • BLACKBURN_x92x
    The wait list can vary, we have 3-4 vamps who have bites that go throughout the week and soon as they bite someone its up to how fast they can level the vamp tree up, but we will eventually get to everyone and soon as we get more people bit the faster everyone gets bit haha but theres several in line at moment but feel free to message me on xbox and ill invite you and you can invite all of them :D!
  • Damian-DeMort
    I'm and down to join. Add Damian DeMort
  • Jager
    Jager
    Gt OBoyle99
    Ad
    Na
    Will bite new recruits but need a bite
  • BLACKBURN_x92x
    Will add soon as servers are up
  • Macro_Gray
    Macro_Gray
    Soul Shriven
    Add please :) Gamertag: Macro Gray
  • OSDR_WOLF
    OSDR_WOLF
    Soul Shriven
    If you have players that can give werewolf bites I'll join
    Gamertag OSDR WOLF
  • Nurros
    Nurros
    Invite me I would like to become a vampire my gt is Nurros I'm on now
  • kendall41692
    kendall41692
    Soul Shriven
    Can i join gt kendall416
  • VeRsATuRtLe
    VeRsATuRtLe
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join the vamp guild, my GT is "I IIVII V IP I" those are "i" not "L" please add me or message me so we can talk :)
  • Eternaldarknss
    Eternaldarknss
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please! GT: Eternaldarknss
    I'd be happy to help out where I can and pass out bites once I'm bitten.
  • BLACKBURN_x92x
    You will all be bitten but please remember there is a que, every week our biteable wolf/ vamps will double as long as every one keeps to it and helps each other out, we WILL get every one a bite it will take a bit but its better than waiting at those terrible spawns that almost never happen and someone comes along and scams you, as well try to stop by the spawn just north of the sren-ja wayshrine at nights to check out if there is a spawn if you get vamp/ wolf that way its that much easier to get it spreading for free not only through the guild but the entire game
  • Avaralou
    Avaralou
    I'd love to join. Ill send you guys a message.

GT Avaralou
  • BalekFekete
    Sounds like a solid plan - very interested. Sent ya' both a message w/in XBL and hope to hear back from you.
    "Beer is proof that God love us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin
  • vamyanub17_ESO
    vamyanub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Tried sending messages, looking for invite. GT: ValerianGamer
  • BLACKBURN_x92x
    Will send both invites soon