Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wardens of the Dark [Aldmeri Dominion]

PhantomUchiha
PhantomUchiha
Soul Shriven
We are the Wardens of the Dark. We consist of Legions of Vampires, Werewolves and Mortals that have various roles to help further the goals of the Guild itself. While it is not a requirement to be turned into an immortal it is highly recommended. There is a thorough ranking system in place to help with the Guild Administration and Hierarchy keep order and make great progress as a Guild. (the guild ranking system can be viewed here)

WE ARE ALSO SEEKING PLAYERS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING CAPTAINS OF OUR RANGED COMBAT, AND HEALERS SQUADS DETAILS CAN VIEWED HERE! FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THESE POSITIONS YOU CAN FIND THE CAPTAINS APPLICATION HERE! YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED MEMBERS OF THE WARDENS OF THE DARK TO BE A CAPTAIN.

We are here to have fun adventuring across Tamriel in a good role-playing environment and leveling up. We want players who enjoy RPGs and who will follow the rules we have established. We have declared our support for the Aldmeri Dominion and we operate off of the North America server. That being said once we have a firm foothold in the AD, we do plan to migrate to other factions with the Wardens of the Dark in some capacity. For those who want to apply, go here and fill our our application completely and truthfully. If you have any questions about the Guild or its leaders feel free to post on our forum!!

We have tried to make the guild function as professionally as possible by having so many rules to each rank, this is to weed out the players who don't want to be a part of the best clan in all of Tamriel! The rules we have may seem strict, but we want the game to be fun and fair for all in the guild. The detailed ranking system is specifically designed to reward loyal guild members with promotions, prestige, and authority. The rules that apply to all members keeps order and is designed to keep this clan alive long in to the future of this game and to last as a guild until they close the servers. Then we will move on as a guild to the next! So please come join our guild, fight by our side, and adventure with the Wardens of the Dark!!

Benefits of joining this Guild include:
-Support from Elder Classes (officers) in quest completion, general task, leveling and tackling dungeons.
-Use of Guild stores and other members who specialize in other crafting areas that you do not.
-High level team orientation on missions and raids/sieges or other areas.
- Never having to adventure alone.
-The possibility to advance in the guild ranking system through loyalty to the guild, completing missions with members and officers, donating extra to the guild bank, interacting with the guild through chats and events etc...
-Being in a good role-playing setting with others who enjoy the Elder Scrolls series.
-And much more!!

http://wardensofthedark.enjin.com/home
Edited by PhantomUchiha on July 2, 2015 10:22PM
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me, my gamertag is dBluRxD! :)
  • Mammajamma
    Hardcore raid experience from Vanilla WoW and Destiny. I am a tank, my wife is a healer. 27 y/o, mature gamer looking to level, raid, and pvp with like minded players. Invite ItzJustBizness thanks in advance
  • Bjk2032
    Bjk2032
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. I am looking for a Vampire guild, and I think that this guild is a good fit for me. If you could message me about joining, I would greatly appreciate it. If not, I understand. No hard-feelings. :smile: Have a wonderful day.
  • PhantomUchiha
    PhantomUchiha
    Soul Shriven
    I have just checked to ensure that the link to our homepage is functional and it is. For anyone wishing to apply to the Wardens of the Dark please click on the link at the bottom of the OP. If for some mystical reason it is not functioning on your device that you are currently using I recommend that you type wardensofthedark.enjin.com/home in your address bar manually. This will take you to the homepage of the Wardens same as clicking on the functional link in the post. The only reason we wish you to visit us as this and our other recruitment pages are not checked daily as our homepage is.

So PLEASE if you are seeking to apply to the Wardens of the Dark visit our homepage and not post here. This will have a delayed response from the Officers of the Wardens, if there will be one at all. Thank you for your time, we still have may places in our ranks. We are currently nearing the 50 member mark!