Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Unicorn !!! I need it!!!

Khazmaal
Khazmaal
✭✭✭
So, after the iced-horse, i hope next time the UNICORN!!!!
So please give us the Unicorn!!!!!
I can pay many money for this!!! <3
2043.jpg
from the game Oblivion now...
oblivion48.jpg

Edited by Khazmaal on July 1, 2015 7:03PM
"Fanatical about Sheogorath, until day or I remembered myself, that I was Sheogorath! "
  • Licornosaure
    Licornosaure
    ✭✭
    I love this idea, I think Tamriel should be a better world with unicorns. Vote Unicorns. Vote for Victory.

tumblr_m71z4iUPDz1rasosgo1_500.jpg
  • Alexys
    Alexys
    I agree.
    Savant international, travaillant actuellement sur la reproduction inter-espèces entre licornes et géants ; parallèlement joueur éclairé, notamment présent sur les terres verdoyantes de elderscrolls-online.fr
  • Khazmaal
    Khazmaal
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, and i hope that this dream will be come true...!!! B)
    "Fanatical about Sheogorath, until day or I remembered myself, that I was Sheogorath! "
  • Khazmaal
    Khazmaal
    ✭✭✭
    So now about the Unicorn mount : remember Tes4"Oblivion"... and this land of Harcane Grove ....
    You can fight against Hircine to protect the Unicorn!!!
    So in this game we can take the unicorn...
    That's why this type of mount must be in Teso Tu...
    In 2E564 the Unicron was massive is this land... B)
    Don't forget it and during a time limit (3 days only) this mount can be yours!
    unicorn01--screenshot_large.jpg

Edited by Khazmaal on July 3, 2015 2:28PM
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    DbduQHT8Y9VGU.gif
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• Khazmaal
    Khazmaal
    ✭✭✭
    The price now : between 2500 and 4000 Crown during 3 days...
    We need it!!!! <3
    So you can do it!!!!
    Please!!!!!
  • Khazmaal
    Khazmaal
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqDDlYi8GSw
    That's why the unicorn mount could be in the shop... ;)
    Sheogorath want it! And Sheogorath obtain!
    Perhaps the wabbajack transform yours character in UNICORN!!!
    sheogorath-want-the-unicorn-jpg.2221
    Edited by Khazmaal on July 3, 2015 2:54PM
  • Blutengel
    Blutengel
    ✭✭✭
    Lord help us...
    Time for reckless audacity and derring-do!~
    Crow-Friend Warden
    Najara the Crusader Templar
    Thomasin the Witch Necro
    R.I.P Vet ranks...
  • mrromeo187
    mrromeo187
    ✭✭✭
    I Agree o:)

Please ZOS !!!!! Please !!!!!!!!!
    Xbox One Serveur EU
    DK DPS Stamina //// Templar Heal //// Templar Tank //// NightBlade DPS Stamina //// Sorc Magicka Heal-DPS //// Sorc Tank AOE Self Heal ////..... HandBag ?
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    W16ggzY.jpg?1

HA HA! funny, right?

But, I'm COMPLETELY Serious. Here's why:
    • Unicorns exist on Nirn
    • They are VERY rare
    • The high price of this item will keep it rare, if existent at ALL
    • The question of "Has anyone ever seen one" is TOTALLY appropriate for the unicorn
    • It would be a relatively quick mount to make
    • If anyone ever bought it, ZOS would make the easiest $1K they ever made.

I just like the meta-game idea of people questioning their existence and maybe THINKING they saw one but wasn't sure. I think 100,000 Crowns is high enough that there probably isn't anyone that would be willing to shell out the money for it, but low enough that someone with a bunch of burnable cash might buy it for kicks and grins.

Thoughts?
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Schnuffles
    Schnuffles
    ✭✭✭
    I think if they add the unicorn it should be a limited time offer as unicorns are rare. also i think it should have some simple effects on it to make it special from the imperial horse (besides the horn)
    Perhaps allow it to leave a trail of flowers or make it the only mount without a saddle? make it so the mount has a more organic upgraded look apart from the typical horse wear. (saddle bridle saddlebag ect)

If i were to buy it i would want it to keep its "untamed" look.
    This One Desires Pretty Armor.

Female : Wood Elf Archer: Dominion : Ps4

• Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I know ZOS here is what they will do instead:
    npi8w.jpg
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • Khazmaal
    Khazmaal
    ✭✭✭
    W16ggzY.jpg?1

HA HA! funny, right?
    Damned! :#
    20120606220432!Unicorn.jpg
    sheogorath-want-the-unicorn-jpg.2221
    Edited by Khazmaal on January 2, 2016 10:49AM
  • Khazmaal
    Khazmaal
    ✭✭✭
    So the unicorns are moving!
    Unicorn-Stead.jpg
    It's time to think about this mount... o:)
    Because the khajiit need... it to win in Tamriel... Exactly in the Imperial City!!!
    The_impreial_citywiki2.jpg
    Edited by Khazmaal on July 3, 2015 11:35PM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh by all the daedra please no.....
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Khazmaal
    Khazmaal
    ✭✭✭
    Uncle Sheo says : "YES we can!"
    so... i'm sorry B)
    unicorn-yes-we-can-jpg.2222
    sheogorath-iced-mount2-jpg.2225
    Edited by Khazmaal on July 4, 2015 12:17AM
  • netch_a_sketch
    netch_a_sketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    I need the damn unicorn
    One thing ESO could do is have them give the unicorn away in one of their livestreams? I'm sure people have won pigs as pets in there. That'd make the unicorn super rare. Alternatively they could have the unicorn in the store for a very short time, maybe only a day.
  • SmashingQuasar
    I would not want any unicorn to be available in this game since the only unicorn that appeared in TES was the one related to Hircine's quest in Oblivion and is more than likely just an illusion created by Hircine himself. I understand that unicorns are cool (like dragons) but in my opinion, this would be as lore-friendly as dragon mounts would be, meaning: not at all.

However, the frost horse is everything but lore-friendly and has nothing to do in an Elder Scrolls game in my opinion so... why not, since it does not really affect my game experience.
  • Kobalt
    Kobalt
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to see this too. I already have the Frost Mare, now I want to see some unicorns!
  • Inufandom
    Inufandom
    Give me the unicorn!
  • Artheiron
    Artheiron
    ✭✭✭
    make it 300k crowns. so I can sell my car IRL and buy an unicorn in game.
  • Inufandom
    Inufandom
    That's a bit much lol but maybe the unicorn can be a prize in some kind of contest, or maybe a quest reward. Free it from the clutches of molag bal, and have the option of freeing it completely or keeping it as a mount.
  • SmokeXF
    SmokeXF
    Unicorn!!!! To be honest with the last 2 horses released why not lol
  • Pensola
    Pensola
    ✭✭✭
    I would not want any unicorn to be available in this game since the only unicorn that appeared in TES was the one related to Hircine's quest in Oblivion and is more than likely just an illusion created by Hircine himself. I understand that unicorns are cool (like dragons) but in my opinion, this would be as lore-friendly as dragon mounts would be, meaning: not at all.

However, the frost horse is everything but lore-friendly and has nothing to do in an Elder Scrolls game in my opinion so... why not, since it does not really affect my game experience.

They have confirmed that Mephala will have her realm as a zone. Maybe in the far future, if they also will have other Daedric Prince realms, the unicorn could be introduced there. It could either be a Crown Store item, similar to how the Mind-Shriven skin horse were sold at the start of Imperial City (please correct me if I'm wrong!), or it could be similar to the Soul-Shriven Skin and other cosmetics that have small chance of being gained when doing the central Molag Bal or the like.

I am not that deep in Elder Scrolls lore, so I don't know for sure what lore the frostmare breaks. I just imagined it being some magic mount some mage or battlemage created. I am always reminded by the horse given to the Winter Lady in the Moomin (x), so perhaps I am just biased (my only grape is the Frostmare's mane and perhaps tail, because I want it to be 99% ice and the mane is like… what is that made of?) Perhaps I missed something regarding the mount?
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unicorns?
    Well, they -are- in TES lore, so... why not?
    But only for characters who have never, ever done any kind of ERP! :tongue:;)
  • Khazmaal
    Khazmaal
    ✭✭✭
    Camels are better for the moment! That's why it's so cool => it's coming soon!
    So unicorns can wait! :*:p>:)
    And a happy new year!
    Edited by Khazmaal on January 2, 2016 10:52AM
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm seriously concerned.... But...
    .... Isn't a armor with a horn enough ? ... like, the stamina upgrade but with a 'horned helm' thing? ...

...Aw f*ck it. Just give me the damm pink unicorn.
    I'll name her RainbowJuice.
    ... Mai cave. >:3
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could have 1 unicorn in cyrodiil that could be captured and ridden.
    Only enemies can capture the unicorn by getting the killing blow on the player.
    Runs away after 24 hours of non-use.
    Starts off in the wilds owned by NPC.

Comes with speed and endurance bonus.
    Bit like emperor pet.

Sorry. Just feels lame having unicorns everywhere :smiley:
    Edited by Rune_Relic on January 2, 2016 4:22PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Khazmaal
    Khazmaal
    ✭✭✭
    Look that!
    1453759462-monture-licorne2.jpg
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kobaal wrote: »
    If I know ZOS here is what they will do instead:
    npi8w.jpg

That's hot.
    :trollin: