Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[X1][NA][DC/AD][PvE/Trading/RP] - Looking for Guild!

FilteredRiddle
FilteredRiddle
✭✭✭✭
Hello!

As the title states, I'm looking for a guild (or two... or three).

Currently I have an AD Bosmer Nightblade and a DC Redguard Dragonknight. Eventually I'd like to make an EP character as well, though I haven't settled on anything. All of my current and future characters are DPS. My largest guild want/concern is Trading; I am slowly but surely leveling everything, and I'd like to be able to actively contribute and utilize guild trading. I tend to solo things, but I've joined guilds and actively grouped in other MMOs in the past (namely EQII and WoW, though I did play SWTOR for a bit). I also have enjoyed RP guilds in the past (on a WoW RP server) but I recognize that RP is a bit difficult in ESO at this time, so it's a small concern. If any guild fits one of the above (or multiple!), I would love a link to any websites, etc, and potentially an invite.

tl;dr
- (1) AD, (1) DC, future EP char maybe
- Trading guild needed
- PvE grouping possible
- RPing plausible

Thanks!
Riddle
Xbox One NA
The Sentinels of Padomay
Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
- Jane McGonigal
  • DubyaRules
    Soulforged has just formed. You seem to meet the age requirement, judging from your past MMO experience. If you are over 30 years of age, come build a great guild with us:
    soulforgedguild.com