Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild

groady280
groady280
Soul Shriven
Hi all I am 25 years old and looking for a leveling/dungeon running/exploring/endgame pve guild. I am an easy going person and just looking for a nice community to play with. Gamertag is Groady280. Thanks!
GROADY280 - Xbox One NA

"The alliance between our races was born in dark times, when Nord, Dunmer and free Argonians fought as one to repel the invasion of the Akaviri slavemasters. Our greatest strength is the adversity we have overcome. Our resolve is glacial, our might is forged in fire, and our courage, cultivated by the beasts of the jungle. We are Ebonheart. We are as one. And by this, our victory is assured." —Jorunn the Skald-King
  • BalekFekete
    Feel free to give http://www.grimreapergamers.com a look - guild for older, "mature" people looking to game without taking it too seriously. :)
    "Beer is proof that God love us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Shrmn4Life
    Shrmn4Life
    Soul Shriven
    Check us out! www.dgcgaming.net
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    At Legion, the core members are long-time internet friends, and are always looking for more, mature players to game with.
    Most of us are around your age.
    We are focusing on PvE and PvP.
    We also offer several good perks to members.
    Our Original post: Here

Our Website: www.gamingshoguns.com/Legion

Interested? Let me know. Gamertag : L0rd Shogun
    - The Legion Empire -