Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Havoc small man vs AD zerg

• Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    12 man but still blobbing... hate to take away from the victory but its not the numbers, its the mechanics behind blobs that are the issue.

all that AOE is seriously bad for the Server. it might not be as bad with only 12, but as long as it just scales up the more you have, it will continue to be a problem.

If you want to take down bigger groups you kinda need to blob up and AoE burst your enemys.
    In case you give the larger group any chance to stand up, they probably have more healers than DDs on your side, also barrier spam is real.
    Vis wrote: »
    Davenaro wrote: »
    Iyas wrote: »
    So 12 man are small scale? w0000t

Small is relative term. You probably consider small, what? 1-4 man? Ok, then how many people are you fighting with that many? Definitely not 25-30, not with the changes they made this update. In terms of the numbers we were fighting, it was small.

Let me help out with future definitions:

1 = Solo
    2 = Duo
    3-5 = Small Group
    6-11 = Group
    12-18 = Raid
    18+ = Zerg
    40+ = EP

Hope this helps.

fixed.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qsnoopyjr wrote: »
    Nothing really unique about this video.
    Killing a bunch of AD is nothing special too.
    The whole music on top of the game ruins it.
    No spectacular play.
    My computer started to get laggy watching it too.

Should check out this video, a lot better. Less laggy than that video too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKhJA6LuPsw
    Much more intense PvP video, best Elder Scrolls Online PvP video I've seen.

While we're on the hijacking video threads thing, this video comes to mind when I think of NPK and DC :)
    https://youtu.be/o8hbfcmC9js

Feeling left out AD? Don't worry, I got something for you guys too:
    https://youtu.be/KekBUrpZWeU

Also while many people attempt to make up their own definition of what a zerg is, I'll just go ahead and leave some links to what the term "zerging" really means and has meant since the first time that word was used in a MMO setting.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zerg
    techopedia.com/definition/27053/zerg
    internetslang.com/ZERG-meaning-definition.asp

My apologies to Havoc also, for further derailing your thread. Epic video though :)

Edited by Akinos on July 1, 2015 8:27PM
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭

Small is relative term. You probably consider small, what? 1-4 man? Ok, then how many people are you fighting with that many? Definitely not 25-30, not with the changes they made this update. In terms of the numbers we were fighting, it was small.

1 = Solo
    2 = Duo
    3-5 = Small Group
    6-11 = Group
    12-18 = Raid
    18+ = Zerg

Hope this helps.

Yea, Pretty much
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • Vis
    Vis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »

1 = Solo
    2 = Duo
    3-5 = Small Group
    6-11 = Group
    12-18 = Raid
    18+ = Zerg

Hope this helps.
    We might have to go back to grade school for you though so that you can learn the difference.

Your grade school formally taught you video game terminology?

v14 Sorc Vae Exillis
    v14 DK Costs
    v14 NB 'Vis
    v14 Temp Fiat Lux

• k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1 = Solo
    2 = Duo
    3-5 = Small Group
    6-11 = Group
    12-18 = Raid
    18+ = Zerg

Hope this helps.

TY. No wonder it's so hard to find groups-- I've been asking all wrong.

Me: lfg
    Rest of AD: (counting) "Well, shoots, she wants a group.. oh well."

Me: LFG

Disabling the grass may improve performance.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

1 = Solo
    2 = Duo
    3-5 = Small Group
    6-11 = Group
    12-18 = Raid
    18+ = Zerg

Hope this helps.
    We might have to go back to grade school for you though so that you can learn the difference.

Your grade school formally taught you video game terminology?

No, but it looks like what I said is actually beyond your comprehension.
  • qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »
    No spectacular play.

While we're on the hijacking video threads thing, this video comes to mind when I think of NPK and DC :)

Also while many people attempt to make up their own definition of what a zerg is, I'll just go ahead and leave some links to what the term "zerging" really means and has meant since the first time that word was used in a MMO setting.

My apologies to Havoc also, for further derailing your thread. Epic video though :)

Thing is, the OP video and your videos..

Are just lame.
    Nothing but background music and people running around with stuff scrolling on your screen.
    Boring.

Now the video I showed. You can hear whats going on, you can hear the teamspeak, you see organization happening, you see the fights... Not a bunch of stuff scrolling and background music like your lame video and the OP lame video.

The video I posted, is like a story, you see beginning, you get a feeling about whats come.. rising action, you get to climax of all those EP going down. falling action of all EP dead. end of story.

OP video and your video, just nothing but background music, cant hear anything of the game itself, no point in watching them its just a bunch of nobodies running around forever and ever... Boring.
    Edited by qsnoopyjr on July 2, 2015 1:55AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love and dislike you guys so much, thoroughly enjoyed watching you at work!

^ This. ^

Great vid.

See you in Cyrodiil.
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »
    No spectacular play.

Are just lame.
    Nothing but background music and people running around with stuff scrolling on your screen.
    Boring.

Now the video I showed. You can hear whats going on, you can hear the teamspeak, you see organization happening, you see the fights... Not a bunch of stuff scrolling and background music like your lame video and the OP lame video.

The video I posted, is like a story, you see beginning, you get a feeling about whats come.. rising action, you get to climax of all those EP going down. falling action of all EP dead. end of story.

OP video and your video, just nothing but background music, cant hear anything of the game itself, no point in watching them its just a bunch of nobodies running around forever and ever... Boring.

not to sound to a drag but I really don't want to hear in a video with there team speak with that one person screaming unpleasant phrase's every two seconds while they run over squirrels........if you have slight music with some teamspeaka talking then it would be fine....
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • Earendal
    Earendal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where's my lol button?

I forgot you were the one who defined what everything was. :p

You're only zerging if you're running keep to keep with all the pugs (adding: there are other circumstances which constitute zerging, but i'd say this is most common). "Zerg" and "zerging" do not describe a group, but the actions that group takes. We might have to go back to grade school for you though so that you can learn the difference. Otherwise you're just a big group/raid or a group. There is no such thing as a small group, there's only a group. Admitting that you define it based on your own perspective and preference tells me I can do the same and your definitions do not mean ***.

#rekt

Are just lame.
    Boring.

If we included audio in our videos people would be able to confirm Anon is actually a robot, and that rhm actually really is Tom Hanks.
    Earendal - AD Templar
    Earendal Ebonheart - EP Templar
    Earendal Spellstorm - EP Sorcerer

Haxus and Havoc
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Velukodi wrote: »
    In this clip you can see our 11-12 man group take on an AD zerg, through the HD quality it is easy to see that we accomplished this without any help of others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuDtld_mU4Q

On the real, havoc is certainly one of the best groups left in cyrodill. I hardly ever see them with more than 16ish, the issue is pugs and other groups following them creating a Zerg. What I want to see is a 3 way fight between the old ap making machine alacrity, havoc, and No mercy. That would be an awesome video. Anyway that was off topic, nice vid man, I like watching 12 man group play and 8ish group play. When you get over 16 it just kinda isn't as exciting to watch.
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

1 = Solo
    2 = Duo
    3-5 = Small Group
    6-11 = Group
    12-18 = Raid
    18+ = Zerg

Hope this helps.
    So what you are basically saying is that ESO is designed for zerging.

This makes all the complaining about zergs even sillier than it already is.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol @ semantics and relative definitions of group size

rip decibel
  • Lisbette
    Lisbette
    ✭✭✭
    lolbillyray.jpg
    Edited by Lisbette on July 5, 2015 8:41PM
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In this clip you can see our 11-12 man group take on an AD zerg, through the HD quality it is easy to see that we accomplished this without any help of others.

In this clip you can see our 11-12 man group with an average alliance rank of 40 take on an AD zerg that has no vigors, is all low alliance rank and probably has 1 healer. Through the HD quality it is easy to see that we looked hard for some pugs assaulting a keep by server hopping and fortunately our support gankers from DC and EP don't show up much in the video.

Fixed.

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

In this clip you can see our 11-12 man group with an average alliance rank of 40 take on an AD zerg that has no vigors, is all low alliance rank and probably has 1 healer. Through the HD quality it is easy to see that we looked hard for some pugs assaulting a keep by server hopping and fortunately our support gankers from DC and EP don't show up much in the video.

Fixed.

So havoc is at fault for having good group comp and high ranks? Geez, Havoc hate specs are so strong these days.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• reften
    reften
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so much fun fighting you guys...kudos.
    Reften
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Fixed.
    lol I assume they owned you hard based on how butthurt you seem.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB