The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Havoc small man vs AD zerg

• Flake
    Flake
    ✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    This looks like BRK last night. And in all fairness, there were only about 20-24 AD there. And only one semi-organized guild / pug that wiped Havoc the first time they came in. I don't know who the "organized" AD guild / pug was, but I watched them run around and demolish the NPCs at the front door. Then, only after I put a stone treb on the tounge to hit the inner postern about 5 times, did they began to put down a total of 5 or so siege. And of course, Havoc came back and demolished them. It seems like there were more AD there, but you have to consider that I kept rezzing those that died so they could die again.

Of course Havoc is a highly organized guild. I wouldn't expect anything less from them when going up a group like that.

The semi-organised guild was TKG. We were still forming up and without our raid lead at the time. We did wipe Havoc as they came in the north postern/breech but then proceeded to get our ass handed to us when they came back :) We tried to have another fight later on but seems like the server was winding down before maintenance.

Really enjoy our fights with Havoc, as well as against other organised groups like Pains, Cany/DC and Ninjasan.

Until next time!
  • Karamis_Vimardon
    Karamis_Vimardon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love and dislike you guys so much, thoroughly enjoyed watching you at work!
    PC NA

Karamis Vimardon, DC Templar (Magplar)
    Netara, DC Nightblade (Stamblade)
    Karamis, DC Sorc (Magicka)
    Hãderus, EP Templar (Healbot)
    Mr Twinkle-Toes, DC DK (Tank)

game
    noun: game;
    plural noun: games
    1. a form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.
    2. an activity that one engages in for amusement.
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group size is now like asking a woman how old she is. If she says 37 she is really 44. Nobody wants to be caught dead in a full raid any more, for muh braggin rights. Personally I run in groups of -3, that is how good me and my gank team is.

Just kidding nice video guys. As much as I hate to admit it nobody in the game does this play style better.
    Edited by JDar on June 30, 2015 2:49AM
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No disrespect intended Flake.
  • Flake
    Flake
    ✭✭✭
    No disrespect intended Flake.

None taken Alchuri :)
  • Asteria2
    Asteria2
    ✭✭✭
    Flake wrote: »
    This looks like BRK last night. And in all fairness, there were only about 20-24 AD there. And only one semi-organized guild / pug that wiped Havoc the first time they came in. I don't know who the "organized" AD guild / pug was, but I watched them run around and demolish the NPCs at the front door. Then, only after I put a stone treb on the tounge to hit the inner postern about 5 times, did they began to put down a total of 5 or so siege. And of course, Havoc came back and demolished them. It seems like there were more AD there, but you have to consider that I kept rezzing those that died so they could die again.

Of course Havoc is a highly organized guild. I wouldn't expect anything less from them when going up a group like that.

The semi-organised guild was TKG. We were still forming up and without our raid lead at the time. We did wipe Havoc as they came in the north postern/breech but then proceeded to get our ass handed to us when they came back :) We tried to have another fight later on but seems like the server was winding down before maintenance.

Really enjoy our fights with Havoc, as well as against other organised groups like Pains, Cany/DC and Ninjasan.

Until next time!

Yeah, we did have some good fights last night! :smiley:
    Edited by Asteria2 on June 30, 2015 3:37AM
    Sarulina Grayaire (v15 AD Sorc)
    Saru Gray (v16 EP Sorc)
    Saru Grey (v16 EP Temp)
    Sarulina Gray (v14 EP NB)
    Saru Gráy (v13 DC Sorc)
    Sáru Gray (v7 EP Sorc)
    Gargoyle (v9 DC NB)
    Saro Gray (baby EP DK)

Havoc
    Viva la Venatus
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yawn. Organized group slaughters scrubs.
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So 12 man are small scale? w0000t
    Edited by Iyas on June 30, 2015 5:25AM
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    liking the DK build there.
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched the whole video looking for that ad zerg raid. Had no success. All I see is you guys killing ad players in grps of 4-5... once every few seconds. For sure the ad group wasnt organised neither.

Well, good job I guess...
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone is a critic...

Nice video Kodi! And a special shout out to Hammersall, that guy is a beast tank!

Lots of Nirn + Templar Magicka Build + 1H/Shield = easy mode "tank" build.

He's good but the amount of nirn that people wear helps a ton. Almost all of the people who run in these style groups/guilds wear 4-5 pieces of nirn at least.

Also all the small man comments I agree with, especially since Havoc is usually 16 people, not much of a difference here. Clickbait title is clickbait title.
    Edited by Takllin on June 30, 2015 1:31PM
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't know how people play with that much stuff in their screen. At least reduce the size of the floating text or something. Otherwise you can barely see the spells being cast by other players on yourself and it makes it alot harder to pay attention on your surrounding.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    I don't know how people play with that much stuff in their screen. At least reduce the size of the floating text or something. Otherwise you can barely see the spells being cast by other players on yourself and it makes it alot harder to pay attention on your surrounding.

You ever play Super Smash Bros against someone that just mashed the buttons together and somehow won? That's how I think people with cluttered screens play. Just mashing the buttons together without caution for what's going on around them.

Potato Mashers Inc.

• Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That's why a 34 inch Monitor is awesome.. So much room for activities!
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All he has to see clearly is the crown icon at the top.

As long as you keep the crown icon in the middle of the compass, you can safely spam impulse, purge, and prox-det without being able to see anything ,really.
  • Vis
    Vis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps you've been zerging for so long you've forgotten what it really means to be in a "small man group." That is not a small group. Anyone remotely organized could wipe a larger zerg with a group that size.
    v14 Sorc Vae Exillis
    v14 DK Costs
    v14 NB 'Vis
    v14 Temp Fiat Lux

• Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »

You ever play Super Smash Bros against someone that just mashed the buttons together and somehow won? That's how I think people with cluttered screens play. Just mashing the buttons together without caution for what's going on around them.

Potato Mashers Inc.

Rosalina is broken
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blob blob blob. blob.blob. blob blob. blob blob blob... blob......blob
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juraigr wrote: »

Potato Mashers Inc.

Rosalina is broken

Only played the originals so I'm not aware of who that is. Which character does she compare to from the originals though?
    Edited by Takllin on June 30, 2015 6:39PM

• Gizit
    Gizit
    ✭✭✭
    i see sandy dies first.
    nothing new.

HAI! SANDMAN!
    I do the things! for the team, score points! win the day by *** the stuff! HELL yeah!
  • Asteria2
    Asteria2
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone is a critic...

Nice video Kodi! And a special shout out to Hammersall, that guy is a beast tank!

Lots of Nirn + Templar Magicka Build + 1H/Shield = easy mode "tank" build.

He's good but the amount of nirn that people wear helps a ton. Almost all of the people who run in these style groups/guilds wear 4-5 pieces of nirn at least.

Also all the small man comments I agree with, especially since Havoc is usually 16 people, not much of a difference here. Clickbait title is clickbait title.

Really? I am giving someone a compliment and you have to come smack it down? Who cares if he uses nirn. He is still a good tank... Take a lesson from Bambi, "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."
    Sarulina Grayaire (v15 AD Sorc)
    Saru Gray (v16 EP Sorc)
    Saru Grey (v16 EP Temp)
    Sarulina Gray (v14 EP NB)
    Saru Gráy (v13 DC Sorc)
    Sáru Gray (v7 EP Sorc)
    Gargoyle (v9 DC NB)
    Saro Gray (baby EP DK)

Havoc
    Viva la Venatus
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gizit wrote: »
    i see sandy dies first.
    nothing new.

HAI! SANDMAN!

was probably screaming...
    7wJRFQZ.jpg?1
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Small scale is now 12? I think he meant smaller scale vs what they were fighting. If Afterburner runs more then 8 I will normally drop group. Which never really happens lol
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    12 man but still blobbing... hate to take away from the victory but its not the numbers, its the mechanics behind blobs that are the issue.

all that AOE is seriously bad for the Server. it might not be as bad with only 12, but as long as it just scales up the more you have, it will continue to be a problem.
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • Davenaro
    Davenaro
    ✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »

Small is relative term. You probably consider small, what? 1-4 man? Ok, then how many people are you fighting with that many? Definitely not 25-30, not with the changes they made this update. In terms of the numbers we were fighting, it was small.
    Davnaro
    Havoc

1.6 Killed PvP.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davenaro wrote: »

Small is relative term. You probably consider small, what? 1-4 man? Ok, then how many people are you fighting with that many? Definitely not 25-30, not with the changes they made this update. In terms of the numbers we were fighting, it was small.

Even to add to that, when I watch a video of a 1-4 man group they use the same stacking tactics that 16 man groups or 24 man groups use when fighting groups larger than themselves. They aren't really doing much different other than running more survival/sustain focused builds and utilizing the same circles of inclusion every larger group uses. There is very little distinction, 1 man could be a blob by their definitions if that one person beat them. Stop solo-blobbing Dav and ruining the game!
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Vis
    Vis
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Let me help out with future definitions:

1 = Solo
    2 = Duo
    3-5 = Small Group
    6-11 = Group
    12-18 = Raid
    18+ = Zerg

Hope this helps.
    v14 Sorc Vae Exillis
    v14 DK Costs
    v14 NB 'Vis
    v14 Temp Fiat Lux

• Davenaro
    Davenaro
    ✭✭✭
    Vis wrote: »

1 = Solo
    2 = Duo
    3-5 = Small Group
    6-11 = Group
    12-18 = Raid
    18+ = Zerg

Hope this helps.

kk thx, going in my notepad
    Davnaro
    Havoc

1.6 Killed PvP.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vis wrote: »

1 = Solo
    2 = Duo
    3-5 = Small Group
    6-11 = Group
    12-18 = Raid
    18+ = Zerg

Hope this helps.

Where's my lol button?

I forgot you were the one who defined what everything was. :p

You're only zerging if you're running keep to keep with all the pugs (adding: there are other circumstances which constitute zerging, but i'd say this is most common). "Zerg" and "zerging" do not describe a group, but the actions that group takes. We might have to go back to grade school for you though so that you can learn the difference. Otherwise you're just a big group/raid or a group. There is no such thing as a small group, there's only a group. Admitting that you define it based on your own perspective and preference tells me I can do the same and your definitions do not mean ***.
    Edited by Manoekin on July 1, 2015 5:13PM
  • iliatha
    iliatha
    ✭✭✭
    more scroling test pls ^^
    btw 1 zerg beats another zerg is like the most boring stuff you can watch from pvp :D