Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [EXTENDED] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)

Palladium/Daedra hearts

kamikaze590
Hello everyone, I'm a level 42 in Eso online but can't seem to find either one, and I'm literally broke on gold right now lol so I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any palladium or daedra hearts that they could trade? I'm on xbox one by the way.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You should be finding those in chests, backpacks, urns, crates, and dressers everywhere in the world.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • kamikaze590
    Oh ok thanks for the advice!
  • KillSide
    KillSide
    @kamikaze590 I recommend you to steal things that worth 30, 100, 250 coins and then sell them to the outlaws place.
    After you earn enough coins buy whatever you need.
    PS4 ||| Aldmeri Dominion...Altmer...Sorcerer

Server: NA
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    just be careful looting them in towns, you could get caught for stealing. fortunitly you can find them in dungeons too.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • kamikaze590
    Oh ok cool! Is there a certain outlaws place that I should go too? Or can it be any where? Because before I tried to sell stolen items at the outlaws refuge in daggerfall but it wouldn't let me.
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those Palladium and Daedra hearts will be in the Vet areas. My experience is you will not find them until you reach Cadwells Gold Areas. As they are for a Racial Motif that drops in those areas.
    You will find them on Guild Stores. I respectfully suggest that you not make those racial styles until you can afford the vanity.
    Good Luck to you.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Look for the fence in the outlaw refuge to sell or launder stolen items.
    SLy_Kyti is right about the vet drops, I've been playing so long now, I've forgotten what it's like to play a non-vet chrs, sorry :p
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    We don't allow trading discussion on the forums, but we'll leave this thread open to discuss how one can obtain these in-game.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post