The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox One Random Crashes

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
I'll be playing as normal, game randomly freezes and then takes me to the Xbox Home. The game will have essentially turned itself off. This has happened the first time about an hour ago, forcing me to restart. It has just happened again after about 10-15 minutes of play. I really hope this doesn't become a regular thing.

I am about to play a third time and will update the OP if it crashes again.

Context:
first time I was playing in a group with one other person in Ebonheart. He attracted the attention of a guard who began to attack him. The game froze and shut down when he was talking to me during the battle.

The second time I was in windhelm I stole some cheese and got a bounty of 56 gold. I was hiding in a corner waiting for it to go down when the game froze and shut down.
Edited by Azurephoenix999 on June 30, 2015 7:52PM
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Seafoam_hydra
    Seafoam_hydra
    ✭✭✭
    Edited/deleted
    Edited by Seafoam_hydra on June 14, 2023 3:29AM
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It didn't happen to me a third time, but it's still a problem. If someone could please explain to me what's happening exactly, that'd be great.
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crashes occurred again. Once fifteen minutes ago, and just now as soon as I logged back in. This is getting ridiculous. That lag issue I reported in a separate thread still isn't fixed either.
  • startstriker
    startstriker
    ✭✭✭
    I had this happen to me last night while sprinting in a town I think it's happened around four times to me sofar.
  • seejaythinks
    Just happened to me whilst Solo questing Riften Fighters Guild dungeon. Maddening!
    Think you're tough enough? Msg "Dr Pharmacology" for an invite to Tough Buttocks - a newbie friendly PvE Guild; Xbox One / EU / EP
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    Also has kicked me a number of times too all day.

I went to apps/games and deleted my user data(76kb) but still happens.

Guess the bugs are still getting fixed and servers optimized and tuned!