Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [EXTENDED] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)

How can one tell which version of the game one have?

NewbieKenobi
NewbieKenobi
✭✭
Does it say anywhere on the website or in game which version of the game one have? Standard/Imperial?
Xbox One | EU | SWE

"- People say you are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a f*****g legend."

Join our all swedish cross alliance guild Det Svenska Lejonet, we are always looking for more active swedish players! Join us for Pledges, Dungeons, Trials and more!

Best Answer

• KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One easy way in-game go to the Collections dialog and click the Upgrades tab, on there you will see if you have the Imperial Edition and/or the Explorer's Pack.

Alternatively you can log in to your My Account and check the Transaction History (I think it's called that) and see what product codes were registered.
    Edited by KerinKor on June 24, 2015 10:11AM
    Answer ✓
  • Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    Try making an Imperial character, only able to do so if you own Imperial upgrade, otherwise as stated above, check your account page, order history, if on console check your library (PS4) if have the upgrade shows up in there too.
    Guild Master of Lost Prophecies, small group of friends playing in Ebonheart Pact, recruitment only accessible through playing with us and making a good impression.
    Want to know more on how to increase forum stars and achievements, check my guide here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62438/forum-badges-list
    Can't seem to level Werewolf or its abilities? check this:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/108490/werewolf-effective-levelling-of-skill-line-and-abilities-warning-spoilers-may-be-included
    If it helps then please Insightful/Agree/Awesome or even Lol me :)
  • NewbieKenobi
    NewbieKenobi
    ✭✭
    Well, I have the Explorers pack som I can "kind of" choose the Imperial but it won't quite select it. But the option is still there. So I was wondering if I was one of those whose Imperial version didn't carry over :blush:

Bought the game at launch for PC so can't remember what version I choose :neutral:
    Xbox One | EU | SWE

"- People say you are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a f*****g legend."

Join our all swedish cross alliance guild Det Svenska Lejonet, we are always looking for more active swedish players! Join us for Pledges, Dungeons, Trials and more!

• KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what you're getting at about the Imperial Edition "not carrying over" unless it was some sort of console-release glitch.

Since you seem to be saying you bought it at release time I'm assuming you have the EP from the pre-order promo.

Did you check your account History? Also, check your Mount collection, is the Imperial shown there as available or not?
  • NewbieKenobi
    NewbieKenobi
    ✭✭
    It turns out I apparently have the Pre-order standard edition with Explorers Pack sonce I can order the Imperial upgrade and don't have the imperial mount. Thanks for the advices :)

Case closed :)
    Xbox One | EU | SWE