1. If your having trouble finishing a quest, you can find an easier one to level up, search for Skyshards for extra skill points.
Edited by CuteLilBunny on June 29, 2015 10:12PM
2. Do not loot EVERYTHING, your bags can fill up super quick, and if your just starting out, it's not alot of bag space.
3. People who are moderators ingame always have Z infront of their names.
4. Fishing is actually very cheap, you can hunt bugs and small creatures like rats to give you bait.
5. Always be on the look out for things like Jute Plants and Ore, sometimes you'll even find a chest.
6. Buy ALOT of lockpicks, the lockpicking system can be tricky and you may need to go through alot.
7. If you arrive at your target enemy and someone else kills it first, do not panic wait a few seconds and they will respawn.
8. Once your out of the first area example Glenumbra, there will be a city in the next area that allows you to redo skills for gold.
9. Any Class can use any weapon and wear any armor.
10. If you go to a dye station be aware that achievements is what unlocks dyes.
11. Go out of bounds get killed by Slaughter fish, yeah you get an achievement for that.
Shouriko Dark Elf Ebonheart Pact
When the housecat gives away your position.