Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daedric or ancient elf motif?

QueenAyrenn
QueenAyrenn
✭✭✭
Leveling a new templar healer, and I can't decide on what style clothes I want to wear. It has to be either daedric or ancient elf, as I want to use up my materials. Please base your opinion solely on the appearance of levels 1-30 light armor (robes), and a staff.

Which do you think looks better?
"Except the story about the bear. That one's true."

- Queen Ayrenn

Best Answers

• cmajher
    cmajher
    Definitely Daedric. Ancient elf looks boring imo
    Answer ✓
  • Ljungstroem
    Ljungstroem
    ✭✭✭
    Daedric does not look what it used to do in Skyrim which is sad. However I have this same problem as you are stating, just for heavy armor. I cannot decide. However since the Daedric look are lacking I might take a mix of Ancient Elf and Daedric or just full on Ancient Elf because it seems not many people have it.
    Answer ✓
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why let others make this choice for you? Which do YOU like best? And unless you are making a set of VR14 armor, what's stopping you from making both and see which one you prefer over time.

I actually like the simplicity of Ancient Elf better.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
    Answer ✓
  • Ljungstroem
    Ljungstroem
    ✭✭✭
    @Ourorboros
    What could be stopping him is the insanely high price on Palladium and Daedra hearts if he is playing on console.
    Answer ✓
  • alaiham2002
    My opinion daedric
    Answer ✓
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If the cost is so prohibitive, why bother crafting low level armor in that style? Unless the character is a mule that is not being leveled, any armor below vet level will only be worn for a few days before it needs to be replaced with higher level armor. OP is free to spend his gold as he sees fit, but letting vanity decide that appearance matters more than practical considerations like more bag space will be a long term handicap. But what do I know, just been making it work since game release last year.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • QueenAyrenn
    QueenAyrenn
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, everyone, for your opinions. I think I'll start off with Daedric. I'm rather indifferent to the two. They both offer a unique look, so I figured I would see what others thought. Thank you again, everyone.
    "Except the story about the bear. That one's true."

- Queen Ayrenn