Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blades Of The Divine - Daggerfall - new guild recruitment - werewolf and vampire

twan110
twan110
Soul Shriven
I am starting up a new guild that's looking to focus on PVE, dungeon hunting, and overall helping each other in ESO. My main character is a vampire veteran 1 and my second character is a werewolf level 8 so I'm just starting to build him. Im looking for loyal and mature people to join to build and enjoy the ESO experience together. I will be passing bites down first to what I will call the council of blades. They will consist of the top members that help run the guild and take charge of certain aspects within the guild. We will work together to make decisions within us. Also, for the high enough ranking members I will get permission to give access to resources in another guild I am currently affiliated with since I'm one of the decision makers there. We will be in alliance with them so if there's anything needed, we shall be able to get it. I'm looking to be a close group consisting of at least 50-100. Everyone is welcomed to join. I'm looking for fresh new faces to play with. You can leave you Gt or send me a message to me, my gt is Da Problem10. I run on eastern time so if you are interested to join and play. Let's become the blades that will cut through Eso history.
Edited by twan110 on June 28, 2015 5:31PM
  • ssg_Alers
    ssg_Alers
    Soul Shriven
    if the guild is giving out bites add me.
    PSN: SSG_Alers
  • Jakekaboom
    Jakekaboom
    Soul Shriven
    jakeKABOOM
  • taylorgang890_ESO
    taylorgang890_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    looking for a vamp bite so im in
    PSN: CDeznutz614
  • XCouncilmanX
    I am interested in joining and would appreciate receiving a vampire bite. Always willing to help out fellow ESO players.

Gamertag: XCouncilmanX

• fate_reaper
    fate_reaper
    Soul Shriven
    I don't care about bites. I'm casual. Love doing anything. Really want to try some instances. If that sounds cool add me. Fate Reaper. I'm a father so my time is not spent on Xbox all day.