The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Servants of Sanguine - Brand new - all Vampire guild.

Lord_Keveryn
Servants of Sanguine is an all Vampire guild that just started up. We are looking for players who like to have fun, but also like a challenge. We are currently in the midst of ranking up and getting towards members for guild bank/store. We will be doing dungeoning, questing, and campaigning together as a guild, and will have meetings at a secret location. If you have any questions or would like to know more or are interested, message me on here or on xbox: Lts K9 is my Gamertag. You can also message THA KRAK3N on xbox if I don't respond. Thanks for your interest! - Lord Keveryn
  • Hatescreamer
    Hatescreamer
    Soul Shriven
    Can i join :)
  • Lord_Keveryn
    Can i join :)

Add my gt and I'll be on xbox after work! I'm going through the interview process tonight and I'll be sending party invites for those interested so me and the other guild leader can interview applicants :)
  • Lord_Keveryn
    Edited by Lord_Keveryn on June 30, 2015 9:16PM