Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Join The Calling XB1 Guild!

Ch8se
Ch8se
Join "The Calling"! We're a fun and friendly guild that will help you with any aspect of the game, whether it's PVP, PVE or just giving knowledge to members about Crafting, Questing, Farming, etc.. . Currently we're centered in Ebonheart Pact but we have members all over. Our guild is growing fast with over 60 members including Veterans, Vampires and Warewolfs! many of our members are on our guild chat to offer assistance 24/7 including myself. (Cut 2 The Ch8se) Also, our message of the day will become a joke of the day once we reach 100 members so join now and come adventure with us! Message me @ch8se or reply with Gamertag. We look forward to having you.
  • Grimnaur
    Grimnaur
    ✭✭✭
    I want to hear one of the jokes you plan on using before I consider asking to join. It better not be lame. :p
    “Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka.” - J.B.
  • Ch8se
    Ch8se
    Well I'll give you some that we've used in the past.

*The Profet walks into a bar....Then a table...Then a chair*

*How many nords does it take to screw in a light bulb? 5. One to hold the light and 4 to drink till the room starts spinning*

We sometimes get a little dirty...

*Sure she was a Wood Elf prostitute...But she had the nicest face I ever came across*

*Dont eat at the Ebony Flask in Ebonheart. The menu is deceitful. I ordered the Mammoth Snout Pie and got diarhea*
  • Grimnaur
    Grimnaur
    ✭✭✭
    1zof3lz.jpg
    “Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka.” - J.B.
  • Grimnaur
    Grimnaur
    ✭✭✭
    I'm kidding, those are pretty good.
  • Ch8se
    Ch8se
    Thanks! IIts Actually pretty hard for me to find jokes that can be converted to Tamriel lingo lol. Once we start it up again
    I'm gonna ask guild members to submit them to me and I'll have a shoutout to that member if or when i post it.
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    theres a specific subforum for guild recruitment, dont be spamming GD, tybb
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    Jokes were way better than expected!
  • Grimnaur
    Grimnaur
    ✭✭✭

Well, you're not getting invited now.... way to go. :p

• Ch8se
    Ch8se
    Join us if you want to see more! lol
  • Ch8se
    Ch8se

Yeah but I posted one on there and the only person to view it was myself yet this one has views and replies... funny how that works out.
  • Ch8se
    Ch8se
    We're usually in Davon's Watch recruiting by the Blacksmithing
  • humpadiddy
    Would like to join please send invite

Gt humpadiddy

Ebonheart

Xbox one NA

• Ch8se
    Ch8se
    humpadiddy wrote: »
    Would like to join please send invite

Gt humpadiddy

Ebonheart

Xbox one NA

Will send invite in the morning
  • Ch8se
    Ch8se
    Our Guildmaster and I just added an internal guild within "The Calling" for crafting. Members above Raid leader will recieve items such as armor, weapons, food, etc for free upon request. We will be buying motifs, trait gems and style trait gems to use for crafting. Feel free to donate gold and/or cafting materials to the guild bank. Any bit helps!!
  • Arlek015
    Arlek015
    Your jokes got me lol
    Inv if possible.
    Ive got many motifs I can sell to any crafters that need.
    GT Coheeds Army
    Im in AD, hope thats cool.
  • Ch8se
    Ch8se
    Arlek015 wrote: »
    Your jokes got me lol
    Inv if possible.
    Ive got many motifs I can sell to any crafters that need.
    GT Coheeds Army
    Im in AD, hope thats cool.

Will do! we've got members there too