The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection

C0dyburr
C0dyburr
OKAY LOL since launch this has been happening to me! Like every 20 min! I've been emailing customer support back and forth for two weeks.
I set the ports up on a port trigger because I don't feel safe with port forwarding, I really don't want to lower or turn my firewall off while playing either!
I have flushed my DNS and power cycled my router.
I even factory reset my router lol
Even after the patch this morning this is still happening! I feel I have been exponentially more than patient on this matter. WHAT IS GOING ON!!
I'm surprised I'm even still putting effort into playing this game..
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • C0dyburr
    C0dyburr
    Yeah I have been seeing A lot of people having that problem. It's weird because I don't really get kicked out of loading screens. I have no problems logging in at any time either. It's just right in the middle of me playing. Like I can be right in the middle of a fight and I'll get disconnected. It seems when I'm in a fight and that happens and I try to log back in it will disconnect me at the loading screen before I even get to the character screen. Then I'll try again after and I can log in just fine.