The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

looking to Rp (PS4 NA)

WolfLoveFight
I'm looking to Rp with someone. I'm on elder scrolls for long periods of times, cant sleep, sometimes im on for 46 hours straight. just gets lonly out there and I would love to find some to role play. I just hope you don't mind my cursing and sarcasms.. oh and the fact im a werewolf. im on the PS4 NA server my alliance is ebonheart pact my GT is WolfLoveFight Im probly on right now! I am in the central time zone. We will go over the type of Rp once I receive and mail or something... so anyone wanna talk and get to know one another Rp style?
When you look into the eye of the beast, what do you see? I see my reflection....
  • WolfLoveFight
    you can find me in stonefalls at the ebonheart docks right now
    When you look into the eye of the beast, what do you see? I see my reflection....
  • WolfLoveFight
    im in Riften now