The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Iowa Elders

PhantomToes
PhantomToes
Soul Shriven
Just looking for some people to play with. Prefer older people since I'm in my 30's and annoyed with loud ass kids screaming on the Mic. I'm usually online at all different times, mornings, evening, nights. Just want some normal adults to do some quests with, help each other out mutually, trade some ***. Just your normal elder scrolls things. Feel free to add me on XB1 @ PhantomToes and my guild is Iowa Elders, so shoot me a message or friend request and let's play
  • PhantomToes
    PhantomToes
    Soul Shriven
    Also in the dragonfall alliance
  • PhantomToes
    PhantomToes
    Soul Shriven
    Daggerfall haha Damn auto correct