The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tbh Is it fair? (Thx for the help)

OrderofFallen
OrderofFallen
Soul Shriven
So last night me and my team were playing campaigns, we had one scroll plus a scroll that belonged to an enemy faction in a base we captured from one other. The message said we couldn't pick up the scroll because we didn't have both of our main scrolls at home so we left it. We tried to go capture our second scroll but the ENEMY took it even though they had 1 scroll of theirs in their gate plus ours in the keep we were attacking. So now I'm wondering why it's fair for another team to take a scroll when it told us WE needed to have both our scrolls and they didn't. If any is having this problem post here or tell me if I midunderstood something thx.
Edited by OrderofFallen on June 30, 2015 9:10AM
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You need your defensive scroll in your temple to pick up enemy defensive scrolls, same for offensive ones.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    In simpler terms, if you have your scroll with the orange band in the middle, you can pick up other orange band enemy scrolls even if you're missing your purple band scroll. But you cannot pick up an enemy banded purple scroll until you retrieve your purple banded scroll.
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't make sense how they did the scrolls honestly. But it does have some advantages when your guild gets online and that's your scroll over there and you have to get that one or you cannot get anything else. It's hard to tell which way is better.
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's capture the flag. But with an extra corresponding flag. Can't capture the enemy offensive scroll, if you don't have your own offensive scroll.
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purple for purple

Orange for orange
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • OrderofFallen
    OrderofFallen
    Soul Shriven
    Thx for the information I'll keep that in mind