The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A few questions for PS4 console play

Gar_the_Orc
Gar_the_Orc
Soul Shriven
Okay so first of all I am new here and I apologize if one or more of these questions is located on a FAQ. Was just hoping to get some quick helpful answers to issues I've been having.

1) Is there any way to pause the game and look at a map? The only time I see a map of any kind is when I visit a wayshrine. It is kinda irritating only being able to navigate around with a compass.

2) How do I find a fence to sell my stolen items to? I know they exist, but I haven't come across any so far. I'm in the Ebonheart Pact Stonefell area right now.

3) How do I hotkey multiple items? As of right now I can press up on the d-pad to use a health potion but I can't get it to work so that stamina and magic potions are on there too.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    1) Map - the controller pad single press (holding it down calls your mount)

2) Fence is in an outlaw hideout under your starting city. If you can't find it you will be laughed at by the town's beggars.

3) Out of combat you can assign different consumables to different quick slots (via your Inventory item options - Assign is square by default if I remember correctly) ... you have one available from a quick press of your d-pad up key but holding your d-pad up key will bring up the quick slot wheel so you can have something else prioritised to your instant quick slot key for consumption

ps ... in ESO Options you can see what each of your controller keys do and you can change controller layouts as well

Edited by OzJohnD on June 30, 2015 4:28AM
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Gar_the_Orc
    Gar_the_Orc
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks brother! This helps a lot!