The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

High Iron

CuteLilBunny
CuteLilBunny
✭✭
When I was running through StormHaven I rant into a High Iron, couldn't find anymore after that, are they rare?
Shouriko Dark Elf Ebonheart Pact

When the housecat gives away your position.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, it replaces the iron ore from the previous zones. High Iron starts showing up once you get to the level 17+ mobs/zones.

smile.gif
  • danovic
    danovic
    ✭✭✭
    No lots of it in the second zone in your faction but if there are many people harvesting it becomes rare during peak play hours always best to harvest strange times of day.
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    High Iron isn't rare, but you will only find it in Stormhaven (your second main zone). The crafting materials are different for each zone, except for VR levels where you have the same materials dropping for two or three consecutive zones.
  • Ewokninja
    Ewokninja
    ✭✭
    I have seen plenty of it lying around Grahtwood. I tend to just grab it as I see it and just put it up on the guild merchant.
    Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

Xbox One GT: Choncho29