The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't enchant Torugs set?? PS4

TheCourier
TheCourier
Soul Shriven
Hey all,
Question about enchantments. I crafted myself a full set of vet 2 Magnus. I'm getting all bonuses and I enchanted each piece with glyphs I bought. I crafted 3 pieces of vet 2 torugs pact(legs, hands, feet). I'm getting those bonuses, but it won't allow me to enchant any of those 3 pieces. I don't understand why. Anyone know? Glitch?

I crafted all armor pieces for both sets. Equipped all of them. Bought all glyphs. Then went from top to bottom enchanting pieces but when I got to those last three it said I had no glyphs that would work.
Thanks
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can only apply certain glyphs to armors, basically your Attribute Glyphs for Stamina, Magic and Health. Jewelery can only take ones that do Cost Reduction or Regen Increases, or increase Spell or Attack Power as examples.

So, what kinds of Glyphs are you trying to apply?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• TheCourier
    TheCourier
    Soul Shriven
    I tried using the same glyphs that worked for my Magnus pieces. Armor glyphs for health and magicka.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then make sure the level of the armor is what can take the glyphs or the glyphs are the right level for the armor.

And, Weapon Enchantments are different than Jewelery and Armor enchantments too. Just saying as you can make Torugs Pack weapons too.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• TheCourier
    TheCourier
    Soul Shriven
    I'll double check all that when I get home. I checked those things when I crafted them, but hopefully I overlooked something. Thanks for the suggestions.