The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Running through much higher level areas if your a NB (My helpful Tip)

CuteLilBunny
CuteLilBunny
✭✭
Alright heres my helpful tip too new players, say your level ten and hate what you did to your stats, and you do not want to wait until your level 17 or so, to get to the cities that are in level 20 or so areas, you have to run past a bunch of mobs that could potentially oneshot you, however if you spam the shadow ability that allows you to hide, you can get there pretty easy, I did this on a level 13.

Just remember your going to need some gold for this.
Shouriko Dark Elf Ebonheart Pact

When the housecat gives away your position.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Combine that with a full set of "exploration" gear and you'll be able to collect most skyshards in much higher level zones plus tons of XP from discovering landmarks.

And if you have friends, you can teleport all the way to Coldharbour and get some high level loot for boosting your crafting xp as well.
    smile.gif
  • CuteLilBunny
    CuteLilBunny
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Combine that with a full set of "exploration" gear and you'll be able to collect most skyshards in much higher level zones plus tons of XP from discovering landmarks.

And if you have friends, you can teleport all the way to Coldharbour and get some high level loot for boosting your crafting xp as well.
    smile.gif

Lol picked up five shards in Skyhaven.....which I was not ready for level wise.
    Shouriko Dark Elf Ebonheart Pact

When the housecat gives away your position.