The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In-game bought horses account wide? or just Crown store ones?

Lleksu
Lleksu
✭✭✭
I tried searching for the answer but couldn't find a clear "Yes, it is" or "No, it isn't".

If you buy a horse in game using gold, is that horse then available to all characters on that account/server? Or just the character who purchased it?

I know that crown bought ones are available to all of your characters, as I have one myself; but I don't know if my friend will need to part with some crowns or not.

(I'm on EU PS4 if that makes any difference)

Many thanks in advance.
  • Menegroth
    Menegroth
    ✭✭✭
    All horses are account bound and can be used by all your characters within a megaserver. If you go to the NA megaserver, you'll have to buy the horses again in order to use them, for example.
    "I see", said the blind man
  • Lleksu
    Lleksu
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent. Thank you