The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Level 14 Champions

Foo7y
Foo7y
Soul Shriven
Why is there level 14 Champions running about in PVP?
Have they transferred their PC accounts to Xbox one ?
If this is true I think it's wrong, it has ruined the gaming experience for me!
  • iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to elder scrolls online.
  • domlynchb16_ESO
    i posted earlier about this

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/187012/console-transfers-in-pvp-good-indifferent-bad-why#latest

im a pc transfer - albeit on ps4 not xbox

i take out 50-200 players a day solo i dont group

pc transfers/vets are much easier for me to take out vs. new players 1 - 50

1 - 50 are OP in terms of stats - they are just weaker in terms of damage output..

i take out vet 14 in 2 seconds, 2 hits sometimes an asssault ultimate if it is a DK.

I take out lev 10 - 50 in about 3 / 4 seconds as they have much higher stats/health pools - often i need use 2 or 3 additional concealed weapons

conclusion - non pc transfer chars are much more survivable ready than the vet 1 - 14 transfers..
    Edited by domlynchb16_ESO on June 29, 2015 9:32AM
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    i posted earlier about this

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/187012/console-transfers-in-pvp-good-indifferent-bad-why#latest

im a pc transfer - albeit on ps4 not xbox

i take out 50-200 players a day solo i dont group

pc transfers/vets are much easier for me to take out vs. new players 1 - 50

1 - 50 are OP in terms of stats - they are just weaker in terms of damage output..

i take out vet 14 in 2 seconds, 2 hits sometimes an asssault ultimate if it is a DK.

I take out lev 10 - 50 in about 3 / 4 seconds as they have much higher stats/health pools - often i need use 2 or 3 additional concealed weapons

conclusion - non pc transfer chars are much more survivable ready than the vet 1 - 14 transfers..

Dude stop posting lies i play with a guild that has 4 vr14 and there health never drops 1v10 dont matter if new players have 30k health if vets are hiting 17k a hit and take no damage IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU
  • domlynchb16_ESO
    "and there health never drops 1v10 dont matter if new players have 30k health if vets are hiting 17k a hit and take no damage" alot of that is down to knowledge of the game mechanics + skills

If you are a DK dragonknight and you dragon blood then it might appear to a newbie that you never die.. when they don't heal or are a class that doesnt have one (e.g. nightblade).

if you read my mail i said i take down vet 14's easier than i take down newbies - 1 to 50 - that is fact. my playstyle is a nightblade so they don't see me coming.

i will be posting some videos soon so you can check...

level 1 - 50's have higher stats / being battle levelled than v14's. Many v14's are glass cannons specing for damage, so they go down quick.

the main downside to battle levelled 1 - 50's is they have less damage output. and they don't have the best gear.

the fact is - it takes me 2x longer to kill a level 1 - 50 than it does to take down a vet 1 - 14. simply based on their battle levelled stats.. i can 1 or 2 shot a vet 14. i generally don't 2 shot a level 1-50.. it is 3 or 4 hits.

this is true with both of my cars - Vet 14 - 32k magicka nightblade / and also with my vet 14 khajit stamina 4k weapon damage with 70%+ crit chance NB using snipe

Edited by domlynchb16_ESO on June 29, 2015 10:46AM
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe this is something for you: http://tale-of-tales.com/TheEndlessForest/

It's a social MMO, but there is no text chat (which you already are used to) and no PvP.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Foo7y wrote: »

The PC to console character transfer was an easy way to make money for ZOS.

If people really wanted to play on console instead on PC they wouldnt have bought the PC version of the game and played for an entire year. Most people that transferred probably wanted to be OP and defeat a lot of lvl15's in Cyrodiil.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • domlynchb16_ESO
    Foo7y wrote: »

The PC to console character transfer was an easy way to make money for ZOS.

If people really wanted to play on console instead on PC they wouldnt have bought the PC version of the game and played for an entire year. Most people that transferred probably wanted to be OP and defeat a lot of lvl15's in Cyrodiil.

thats not true, i was always wanting to play on ps4, as my office laptop is not great for gaming.. + i prefer the 60inch widescreen & controller -

it was supposed to be out in june 2014. the pc version launched in march 2014. my plan was to mess around for 3 months on PC then switch in june 2014 but the game came out a year later -

i would have transferred 1 year ago ago if the game came out when they originally said it would

Edited by domlynchb16_ESO on June 29, 2015 1:12PM